Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs OTAs/camps discussion

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/05...ook_at_chiefs/

Chiefs fans will get their first look at the 2008 Kansas City Chiefs at the team’s annual Arby’s Chiefs Mini-Camp scheduled for Saturday, June 7th inside Arrowhead Stadium. The team will practice and offer activities for the entire family all of which are open to the public and FREE.

Fans can pick up a complimentary ticket at any of the Kansas City Metro area Arby’s locations. Parking is FREE with lots opening at 9:30 AM, Stadium gates will open at 10:30 AM and the Chiefs will take the field for practice from approximately 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
    Arrowhead Stadium will have a festive atmosphere for the Arby’s Chiefs Mini Camp. Players will greet fans following practice.

There will also be appearances by the 2008 Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf who will be signing autographs and posing with fans for pictures. Potential Season-Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to “Select Your Seat” by purchasing season tickets for the upcoming 2008 season.

I'm planning on going again anyone else going?

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      I'm planning on going again anyone else going?
      I'm so there this will be my 3rd year unless work gets in the way.

Comment

I'm going to try my damnedest to get there this year.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

One year I will be there
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

FYI you may or may not need a ticket it is FREE but they would like you to get one of the free tickets I have seen people walk in with out but have heard of others being turned away.

I'm not going to take a chance.

Comment

I've always gotten in without a ticket but like you said may not take a chance and go ahead and get a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                FYI you may or may not need a ticket it is FREE but they would like you to get one of the free tickets I have seen people walk in with out but have heard of others being turned away.

I'm not going to take a chance.
                Well Crap....I was planning on going but I don't live anywhere near the KC area. I actually live in Oklahoma. Anyways does anyone know if I'll still be able to get those tickets the day of the Mini-Camp?

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Thorny View Post
                  Anyways does anyone know if I'll still be able to get those tickets the day of the Mini-Camp?
                  I would think so if you click the link it gives a list of all the Arby's you can get them at.

I really don't think they will turn people away but I would hate to see some one drive along ways and not get in.

Comment

Branden Albert at LT first day of OTA's

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2...m_edwards__519/

Q: Did you have Branden Albert working at left tackle?
                    EDWARDS: Yep. Left tackle.”

Q: Where was McIntosh?
                    EDWARDS: “He’s at the right tackle. We’re pretty big on our offensive line all of a sudden when you look at us. They look good. We’ll see.”

Comment

Interesting. I guess we may as well see what he has early, if he can handle LT from Day 1 our line will be much better. I guess we have set the bar pretty low though.

Comment

Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                        Interesting. I guess we may as well see what he has early, if he can handle LT from Day 1 our line will be much better. I guess we have set the bar pretty low though.
                        I am not a fan of that, unless he realy is adapting well like Ugoh did. If he has truley proven good enough that is massive for the Cheifs as they have picked up a cornerstone of the O, however, if they are rushing him into where they would LIKE him to be and he is not ready it could realy screw his confidence. Either way - worst case scenario he should be a solid guard, and best case scenario he is a massive steal
                        --Four Norse Men of the Apocalypse--
                        ......Allen Wlliams Williams Edwards......
                        .......--Future Riders in waiting--........
                        ......Robinson Evans Guion Mitchell......

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733

Comment

I sort of thought this is what we'd do from day one. Get him some practice reps at LT, see how he handles it, get him into training camp and probably work him out at both tackle positions.

I'm really curious as to who is going to be our starting RG. I think Niswanger could handle it well, but he could also start at C. I guess I have high hopes for Richardson as it stands.

We'll see how it all plays out.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

18 days away!:)

Comment

I gotta get me Dorsey's autograph

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information