Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleon Harris To Visit KC

http://www.warpaintillustrated.com/

Numerous reports circulated late Thursday night that former Minnesota Vikings linebacker Napoleon Harris will make his first free-agent stop in Kansas City on Friday.

Oh lord I hope he does not sign

Comment

He played pretty good this year and they ran the cover two.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        He played pretty good this year and they ran the cover two.
        yeah but still I'd take a 30+ year old Donnie Edwards because he IMHO is a better fit for cover 2 or draft someone

Comment

Whoah, that's weird, My roommate(big Vikes fan) was just suggesting that today.

What's IMHO mean? I think if the guys' a punk, Herm can usually handle those types of players. But Once again, I would prefer if we drafted a LB instead of paying top dollar for this cat.
          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

IMHO mean In My Honest or Humble Opinon

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              yeah but still I'd take a 30+ year old Donnie Edwards because he IMHO is a better fit for cover 2 or draft someone
              DE will be 34 next season NH will be 28 and cheaper.

Comment

Yea, I think if we are going to pick between one of them, it'd be Napoleon Harris. Remember this guy was apart of the #1 run defense.

Comment

To play mike or to take Bell's spot? Bell is becoming more and more expensive the more unproductive he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                    Yea, I think if we are going to pick between one of them, it'd be Napoleon Harris. Remember this guy was apart of the #1 run defense.

that had m,opre to do with the DT's then Harris in my opinon

Comment

Damien McIntosh is visiting today. I'd like to see him on the Chiefs. He's been a starter in SD and Miami at LT and it would let us groom a middle round LT.
                      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                        Damien McIntosh is visiting today. I'd like to see him on the Chiefs. He's been a starter in SD and Miami at LT and it would let us groom a middle round LT.
                        That's not a bad idea. Especially since the talent level drops significantly after JT and Levi.

Comment

it falls off but I can see Ugoh or Marten starting and making an impact right away
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I doubt Marten will be a very good left tackle, prototypical right tackle in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              it falls off but I can see Ugoh or Marten starting and making an impact right away

From what I hear Ugoh is mostly all potential and didn't play well at all his senior year. I don't see how he would come in and make an impact right away if he didn't have an impact in college. I don't know about Marten.
                              Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information