• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splat
    started a topic Napoleon Harris To Visit KC

Napoleon Harris To Visit KC

http://www.warpaintillustrated.com/

Numerous reports circulated late Thursday night that former Minnesota Vikings linebacker Napoleon Harris will make his first free-agent stop in Kansas City on Friday.

• Hermstheman83
    replied
    I'm surprised to hear that Kawika Mitchell hasn't signed with any other teams yet.

Leave a comment:

• adschofield
    replied
    Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    why is Carl obsessed with giving out 6 year deals?
    To screw over his successor

Leave a comment:

• BPhilb
    replied
    Because he has 3 years left before he retires. He doesn't care if we get a cap hit when he is leaving. 2010 is going to be a long year. All things said though this doesn't appear to be a horrible signing. I haven't heard the guarentee money though.

Leave a comment:

• T-RICH49
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    Napoleon Harris is now a Chief 6 year deal.

Leave a comment:

• Ho0k Em'
    replied
    Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    it falls off but I can see Ugoh or Marten starting and making an impact right away

From what I hear Ugoh is mostly all potential and didn't play well at all his senior year. I don't see how he would come in and make an impact right away if he didn't have an impact in college. I don't know about Marten.

Leave a comment:

• villagewarrior
    replied
    I doubt Marten will be a very good left tackle, prototypical right tackle in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• bored of education
    replied
    it falls off but I can see Ugoh or Marten starting and making an impact right away

Leave a comment:

• Hermstheman83
    replied
    Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
    Damien McIntosh is visiting today. I'd like to see him on the Chiefs. He's been a starter in SD and Miami at LT and it would let us groom a middle round LT.
    That's not a bad idea. Especially since the talent level drops significantly after JT and Levi.

Leave a comment:

• Ho0k Em'
    replied
    Damien McIntosh is visiting today. I'd like to see him on the Chiefs. He's been a starter in SD and Miami at LT and it would let us groom a middle round LT.

Leave a comment:

• T-RICH49
    replied
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
    Yea, I think if we are going to pick between one of them, it'd be Napoleon Harris. Remember this guy was apart of the #1 run defense.

that had m,opre to do with the DT's then Harris in my opinon

Leave a comment:

• villagewarrior
    replied
    To play mike or to take Bell's spot? Bell is becoming more and more expensive the more unproductive he plays.

Leave a comment:

• Hermstheman83
    replied
    Yea, I think if we are going to pick between one of them, it'd be Napoleon Harris. Remember this guy was apart of the #1 run defense.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    yeah but still I'd take a 30+ year old Donnie Edwards because he IMHO is a better fit for cover 2 or draft someone
    DE will be 34 next season NH will be 28 and cheaper.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information