Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Might Be Moving To Kc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Might Be Moving To Kc

    SO I have had two interviews for this job in KC and I have my third one monday. The job is near the plaza. I was wondering where are some decent areas to live? I'm looking at spending no more than 700 rent and a somewhat decent area to live. Also within 10-20 minute drive.

    Any help will get you plus rep!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

  • #2
    BOE!

    Olathe is nice, but I'm not exactly sure how far from the plaza that is.

    If you move out here, you gotta let me buy you a beer sometime!

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • #3
      you can buy me more than one beer ;)
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd stay in the plaza, but its kind of expensive. I go out to KC once a year to see family and there is an awful lot of rough neighborhoods. The plaza area is for the most part very nice though. But I dont live in KC so im no expert



        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm looking at the plaza apartment center. About 400 yard walk to the place I MAYBE working!
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'd say the Plaza (My original suggestion :D)...You could look into some condos and lofts downtown, but those would be more expensive...Check out the Power and Light District if you have...That's about a block from where I work, and it's kick ass...Too bad I'm underage :(...Anyway, there's a downtown revitalization going on, so it's a lot better area than before (it's about 10 minutes from the Plaza)...And Olathe is nowhere near the Plaza lol...Vidae, do you ever come into the actual city? lol



            sig by BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              I'd say the Plaza (My original suggestion :D)...You could look into some condos and lofts downtown, but those would be more expensive...Check out the Power and Light District if you have...That's about a block from where I work, and it's kick ass...Too bad I'm underage :(...Anyway, there's a downtown revitalization going on, so it's a lot better area than before (it's about 10 minutes from the Plaza)...And Olathe is nowhere near the Plaza lol...Vidae, do you ever come into the actual city? lol
              Haha, nope, hardly ever. It's not THAT far though, I just google mapped it sucka!

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • #8
                Eff that BOE, move to Fairport :P



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Eff that BOE, move to Fairport :P

                  ok fischy!!!!!!!
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information