No announcement yet.

Crabtree at Three?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not be mad about taking a OT I just don't want Albert to be moved that IMO would be a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
      People always say that about Right Tackles "You don't spend #3 money on them" I don't understand why. I bet most teams run to the right moreso than the left. Although he's not protecting the QB's blindside(unless he were left handed) but he'd definately be an assest to the running game(and passing game for that matter, it's not like DMac is very good.
      RT's aren't asked to do as much as LT's... It's much easier to find and/or develop good RT's. Hell, Barry Richardson would probably be just fine for the Chiefs if he'd get playing time... He looked really good in the small amount of playing time he got, and was one of the top OT prospects going into the 2008 draft...

I'm a big fan of the Chiefs going after Jordan Gross though...
      ________
      AVANDIA SETTLEMENT INFO
      Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:47 AM.

Comment

If it went Stafford -> JL -> anyone it'd be a pretty successful first day heh. That being said, I don't buy the Crabtree at three stuff just because our coach is Haley.

It'll make for an interesting draft though, to say the least.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
          RT's aren't asked to do as much as LT's... It's much easier to find and/or develop good RT's. Hell, Barry Richardson would probably be just fine for the Chiefs if he'd get playing time... He looked really good in the small amount of playing time he got, and was one of the top OT prospects going into the 2008 draft...

I'm a big fan of the Chiefs going after Jordan Gross though...
          I agree on the sentiment of Gross, but I don't remember Richardson getting playing time at all. Wasn't he inactive the vast majority of the season?

Anyways, the offensive and defensive lines are THE most important positions on the field. There isn't a quarterback in history that would've looked decent playing behind the 07 Chiefs offensive line, and the 08 Chiefs defensive line showed what would happen to a defense if it couldn't pressure the quarterback.

Therefore, if the Three Amigos decide that an Andre Smith, or a BJ Raji is the very best player available, I don't have a problem with the Chiefs making that selection at 3. Still hoping for Curry, but I'm putting my faith in them.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information