No announcement yet.

LJ to Browns....?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who says she didn't deserve it? There are some jive ass hoes in KC, especially at the places LJ probably hangs out.

I still think what they're likely to do is the best option. Get LJ on the field for the Chiefs and just focus on football. They brought in Mo Carthon...this is a great coaching staff, and LJ shouldn't pass on the chance to start fresh with the Chiefs. Pioli and Haley both want him here, and I really think he'll stay.
    ________
    perfect tits Cam
    Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
      I'd be pissed off if we got rid of Braylon for LJ.
      You should be pissed off if you just get LJ, regardless of the compensation.

Personally, I think a team would be stupid to trade a draft pick for the guy. He is essentially worthless.

Comment

That is a ridiculous statement. He doesn't block and has a bad attitude. Yet he still averaged 4.5 yards per carry with a below average offensive line/offense and a qb that can't hit a receiver more than 10 yards down field.

LJ has some major issues but he can still run the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by TG-HoF View Post
          That is a ridiculous statement. He doesn't block and has a bad attitude. Yet he still averaged 4.5 yards per carry with a below average offensive line/offense and a qb that can't hit a receiver more than 10 yards down field.

LJ has some major issues but he can still run the ball.
          Exactly. And a lot of issues like this tend to go away with good leadership from the coaching staff and front office. He's not what he was when he busted out back-to-back 1700+ seasons, but just by watching him run (regardless of stats - even though they're there), he's still running hard and doing his job. Get a better passing game and some blocking going, and he's more than the answer at RB for the next year or two (combined with the other RBs they have)...
          ________
          Class Action Settlement
          Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information