Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway shape or form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyway shape or form

    You could see Pioli trading your #3 pick this year?? I'm a Ravens fan and I would love to see Michael Crabtree in a Raven's uniform next year catching passes from Joe Flacco !!!!!

  • #2
    I could see us moving down but not that far and I don't think B-More has enough to move up that far.

    Comment


    • #3
      Pioli will trade it if there's a good offer for it.
      ________
      Glass Pipe
      Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 06:54 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think a lot of people in the top 5 would be willing to hear trade offers, just because of how much those contracts command moneywise. It isn't far fetched, it just takes the right team wanting to move up.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • #5
          Ravens can give us their 1st, 3rd and next years 1st along with Ed Reed :D
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            Ravens can give us their 1st, 3rd and next years 1st along with Ed Reed :D
            I approve of this trade!

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Ravens can give us their 1st, 3rd and next years 1st along with Ed Reed :D
              HA HA No way that trade happens ! Unless Gonzalez and Johnson come along with that deal !! and your willing to take Heap and McGahee and Reed!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                HA HA No way that trade happens ! Unless Gonzalez and Johnson come along with that deal !! and your willing to take Heap and McGahee and Reed!!!
                Larry Johnson?

                ok DEAL

                1.3, Tony G, Larry J for 1st, 3rd and next years 1st along with Ed Reed, McGahee and Todd Heap.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  Ravens can give us their 1st, 3rd and next years 1st along with Ed Reed :D
                  you forgot Terrell Suggs as well :D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                    HA HA No way that trade happens ! Unless Gonzalez and Johnson come along with that deal !! and your willing to take Heap and McGahee and Reed!!!
                    Why would you take Johnson.....your getting a much worse McGahee.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I can definitely see us moving down if someone is willing to trade up, but I doubt anyone will want to.


                      Originally posted by BrownsTown

                      If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

                      2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        Larry Johnson?

                        ok DEAL

                        1.3, Tony G, Larry J for 1st, 3rd and next years 1st along with Ed Reed, McGahee and Todd Heap.
                        I'm not certain he wasn't being facetious when he wrote that, but I would very much approve of a trade like this taking place.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information