Bowe likes Cassel and wants Crabtree.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
    I'm a believer in building the trenchs which is why I've been on the OT bandwagon for so long. I do agree with what you are saying with Maclin though, if we went down the reciever road Maclin become essientlialy what Welker is to New England which would be a seious weapon for us not to mention his return ability. That said though it's a luxery pick on a team where we really can't afford luxeries.
    I agree, but I'd be all for trading back, grabbing an extra pick or two (maybe close to the second we traded) and picking Maclin later. I'd love that. Then you could look at best available LB / OL in the second round where there is bound to be some talent.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Well, if Curry's not there, they're stuck either making a poor value pick, or taking a guy like Maclin who can help them right away. I agree that, if Curry's not there, they need to trade back... But going by need, the best pick would be Tyson Jackson...
      ________
      White Widow Seeds
      Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
        Well, if Curry's not there, they're stuck either making a poor value pick, or taking a guy like Maclin who can help them right away. I agree that, if Curry's not there, they need to trade back... But going by need, the best pick would be Tyson Jackson...
        Tyson Jackson wouldn't be a bad pick. He's definately the prototypical 3-4 End. But I seriously doubt we'll have any takers' for 3 overall.
        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information