Chiefs cut QB Quinn Gray

0-16 here we come.

Comment

I seriously doubt that cutting Gray is the reason we go 0-16. :p

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I wouldn't be against the Jets picking him up for the QB competition. He'd be cheap and if nothing else could make Clemens and Ratliff work harder to win the job.
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I figured they would cut croyle over Gray(simply based on durability...like the polar opposites there).
          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
            I seriously doubt that cutting Gray is the reason we go 0-16. :p
            Listen, without Gray to push Thigpen, then there will be no one to push Cassel, because we all know that Croyle is going to break his foot when he steps off the bus to go to camp, so Thigpen will know his backup role is secure and that he knows he has no shot at the starting spot, and Cassel will know his job is secure, so he will play lackadaisical. It's science.

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
              Listen, without Gray to push Thigpen, then there will be no one to push Cassel, because we all know that Croyle is going to break his foot when he steps off the bus to go to camp, so Thigpen will know his backup role is secure and that he knows he has no shot at the starting spot, and Cassel will know his job is secure, so he will play lackadaisical. It's science.
              OR Cassell plays lights out and earns an even bigger contract than what he's being paid now. Thiggy plays QB in our Wildcat or whatever the hell the Dolphins ran last year(Seriuosly, he'd be amazing there....ala Pat White) and feels compelled to play his heart out(because of his "moxie")
              Last edited by Hermstheman83; 03-17-2009, 02:50 PM. Reason: Wanted the correct verbage of the Offense
              hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information