Chiefs pick #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAMBA is HUNGRY!!!! View Post
    Ok. I wasn't to sure what the Cards ran last year since I only really saw them play in the playoffs. I'd take Orakpo over Curry though, because a great LB is usless w/o a pass rush. Sure, he will get his tackles, but the defense,as a unit, will not be good.
    Well, our LBers were pretty bad at tackling, so for a defense that is still being built, I'll take tackling :P

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
      As bad as the Chiefs are, you don't take a lesser player just because there is more of a need at that position. If the Chiefs are picking at 3 and Curry is there, he is likely the very best player available and the Chiefs need to pick him. If they move down, then Orakpo might be more likely.
      Curry's my #1, but they're both Top 5 picks in this draft. So it's not about taking the lesser player because Orakpo is damn good. It's more about the Chiefs picking between LB and DE. If they're running Pendergast's system from Arizona, Orakpo's the better player for the Chiefs.
      ________
      Granny Webcam
      Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
        Curry's my #1, but they're both Top 5 picks in this draft. So it's not about taking the lesser player because Orakpo is damn good. It's more about the Chiefs picking between LB and DE. If they're running Pendergast's system from Arizona, Orakpo's the better player for the Chiefs.
        Not as high on Orakpo as you are. If Curry is the number one overall player on your board and he is available at 3, you have to take him. The Chiefs are not one defensive end away from going to the Super Bowl. They need the best players available at numerous spots.

Comment

Exactly how I feel. Don't reachfor a need when you have the number one overall player at your pick available. I still don't think Orakpoop as a top 10 player. Not a good class at the top for 4-3 DEs.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information