Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Succop has reportedly signed with the Chiefs on a 3 year deal, worth $1.2 million.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
      Ryan Succop has reportedly signed with the Chiefs on a 3 year deal, worth $1.2 million.
      That's surprising. I really like Connor Barth. He was perfect until late last year when he missed a few, but he's a good young kicker.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
        That's surprising. I really like Connor Barth. He was perfect until late last year when he missed a few, but he's a good young kicker.
        I was surprised as well, then again...the new coaching staff/GM probably want their 'own' guy in there yet again.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Barth doesn't have much of a leg. Still am more shocked that Graham Gano went undrafted.

And still...Carl passed on Mason Crosby (no-brainer) for Justin Medlock...unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            Barth doesn't have much of a leg. Still am more shocked that Graham Gano went undrafted.

And still...Carl passed on Mason Crosby (no-brainer) for Justin Medlock...unbelievable.
            I know it! Being a Chiefs/Packers fan...I knew both teams were in the market for a kicker and I was high on Crosby, was shocked when K.C. went elsewhere! Was thrilled that Green Bay got him, so I agree I can't believe they made that move.

Comment

• Chiefs still adjusting to Haley's aggressive coaching style (NFL.com)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Comment

• Can't believe I'm the first one to mention this...DT is getting his No. 58 retired! ;) He was, and will always be the man.

Chiefs to retire number of Derrick Thomas (Yahoo.com Sports)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Comment

• http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...s-with-chiefs/

Congrats. Still one of my favorite Bears though he's like made of glass.....and even last year when healthy, he had clearly lost about 3 steps.

Comment

• Don't love the signing unless it's a backup/special teams role. I like Page and Pollard, though I like Page a lot more.

Comment

• Pollard has'nt proven anything to me yet so this is a great signing

Comment

• I can see your point about Pollard, I always thought he'd do pretty good as a LB since he is a great tackler......he also lead the team in tackles last year with 92.
                        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                          http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...s-with-chiefs/

Congrats. Still one of my favorite Bears though he's like made of glass.....and even last year when healthy, he had clearly lost about 3 steps.
                          I like the move we are very young in the back field on D we need a vet even if he doesn't start to help out.

Comment

• I think Brown's good for competition. I don't think either of Page/Pollard has done anything to deserve a starting spot without competition, and I personally believe they were made to both play strong safety. Really interested in seeing what Morgan has to offer on defense.

Comment

• I disagree as I think Page is the perfect Free Safety for us. He's quick, can play the run, and is good in coverage. What more can you ask for? Is he on the same level as Bob Sanders or Ed Reed? No, but not many are.

If anyone should be sitting, it should be Pollard, and for Morgan.. not for Mike Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                                I think Brown's good for competition. I don't think either of Page/Pollard has done anything to deserve a starting spot without competition, and I personally believe they were made to both play strong safety. Really interested in seeing what Morgan has to offer on defense.
                                I agree about Pollard he misses way to many tackles he goes for the big hit way to much he is pretty much Greg Welsey part 2.

As for Page I think he is one of our better players I can't wait to see what he could do with a team around him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information