Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found this pice on Cassel and his wife when he was still in NE....very gutsy opening line to his wife LOL

Comment

• His wife is a super cutie. Good pull Matty C.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• lol is that his wife or his twin sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          lol is that his wife or his twin sister.
          You just jealous tackle!

Comment

• Where do you guys find those Chiefs "cartoons"? Like this one:

I have also seen a ton of ones with JC and McCluster

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
              Where do you guys find those Chiefs "cartoons"? Like this one:

I have also seen a ton of ones with JC and McCluster
              there is an artist in KC named Chris Sembower that paints pictures of the chiefs each week. He calls them his "Posterized" series and they are numbers to 17 (17 weeks in the season, 1 per week). He does a great job. I had BK slightly tweek on of his paintings as my sig and I have previously used the Jamaal Charles game against Buffalo as another past sig. Check his stuff out. It's really good. And yes, he swears its all paintings no photo shop

here is his website http://www.chrissembower.com/
              Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan; 01-08-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                His wife is a super cutie. Good pull Matty C.
                Kelli Croyle has some serious competition for hottest wife on the Chiefs

Comment

• Thoughts on the sig?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I think the new sig is pretty effing sweet. It sounds like a law firm, Cassel, Charles, Bowe, Hali and Associates.

Comment

• Tom Brady replaced by Matt Cassel on AFC Pro Bowl Roster

Comment

• Yep, he deserves it too, I'm happy for him.

Comment

• I just wish cass was more consistent. He got rocked the last two games of the season.
                          hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                            I just wish cass was more consistent. He got rocked the last two games of the season.
                            It has a lot to do with the weapons he has...hell, I'd go as far as to say it has everything to do with the weapons he has. If a team shuts down Bowe, there's no one else Cassel can go to. Moeaki's nice, but he only works when Bowe is working.

They need two more guys. An outside receiver on the other side, and a real slot receiver. McCluster needs to become more physically able to handle more snaps at RB, and continue to be a utility player...hopefully gravitating towards a Danny Woodhead/Kevin Faulk-type role.

I like Kevin Curtis a ton as a slot receiver, so I hope they keep him and use him in that capacity.

The OL is fine is Wiegmann comes back. OG is set with Lilja, Waters, and Asamoah. OT looks pretty solid with more improvement in the off-season from Richardson. A mid-round C would get the job done for the long-term success of the OL. If Wiegmann leaves, I think C is the #1 option at #21.

Comment

• Always love the input Nepg. I hope Dexter can become that type of player. hopefully even more explosive. His size might be what lacks him to be that utility type player.

I agree with you. Are you happy with Barry Richardson at Right tackle? He's got upside, but is it enough for him to be a legit starter?

Could we reach for a nose tackle prospect? We need a guy who can rotate with Sweet Ron.
                              hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• I don't think you reach for an NT. You either find the right guy, or you develop one. I'm really not worried about the position that much, though. I like how Ron's developed, and Smith was really good all along the DL all year long, too. Obviously, if there's "the right guy" there, then you do it, but it's not a position they should be particularly worried about. Ron's still fairly young and can continue to grow into the position, so they have time on their side.

On defense, they just need to get deeper. When they lost Lewis and McGraw, they were screwed. I don't think they lose to Denver with both of those guys healthy. Tyson Jackson seemed to turn a corner, but we'll see. You can never have too many 3-4 DLs, and there certainly will be some quality options at #21. That's my wager. DL or C (Pouncey?) depending on Wiegmann and the teams before them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information