This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Calm down brotha! It hasn't happened yet!
    I know but don't kill the dream

Comment

• man, of all years to have a labor dispute and possibly lose some of the F Agency period, it would have to be the year when the Chiefs are looking for a few good men and there are lots of really good available players. Rice would be a perfect compliment to Bowe and a great fit in this offense. he's already used to blocking down field and he has played 2nd fiddle to the RBs his entire career.

i'm shocked the Vikes didn't franchise Rice. he is so young and outstanding. i know they had to pick the lesser of 2 evils and they feel Greenway is irreplaceable, but damn. how many times does a 24 year old stud WR hit FA?

Comment

• Not to further burst your bubble. But what are the chances that Sidney Rice ends up in KC? I mean, there are a lot of teams willing to overpay for him and I don't think Pioli will be willing to ante up.
        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• The Chiefs have equal chance as anyone. Especially considering that the Chiefs have the most cap room of any team in the NFL. There's no reason for Rice to not want to play in KC. The Chiefs have won the AFC West, are only going to add talent to the roster in the off-season, have a solid OL, good QB, great running game, and they really are just missing one or two playmakers in the passing game.

Comment

• Our coach is doing very well gents

my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• wow. i saw a pic of her at the KU game. she looked ok, but she wasn't all dolled up like in these pics. she has a great set of........ uh..... eyes! yeah, eyes. do you think they are natural or are they store bought.... contacts? yeah, contacts.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
                wow. i saw a pic of her at the KU game. she looked ok, but she wasn't all dolled up like in these pics. she has a great set of........ uh..... eyes! yeah, eyes. do you think they are natural or are they store bought.... contacts? yeah, contacts.
                I believe they are custom contacts. I thought recently I seen a website (credit card required) that offered by one get one free.

Comment

• Chiefs grieving after death of broadcaster Bill Grigsby

:(

Comment

• does anyone have a link to what the chiefs got in return for the Jarrad Page trade? i have looked and looked and can only find that it is conditional, but noone knows exactly what it is. i used to think it was for NE's 5th round pick.

Comment

• vidae told me it was a conditional that moved to a 4th rounder because Page had like 2 starts or something? Vidae help me out here i dont wanna be talkign trash. I heard 5th at the worst. i'd love a 5th even. gives KC:
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Todd Haley confirms Thomas Jones will return to Chiefs

I like the move (if there is football) I know he got the ball to much at the start of the season but by mid season and on I liked how they used the one two punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
                          does anyone have a link to what the chiefs got in return for the Jarrad Page trade? i have looked and looked and can only find that it is conditional, but noone knows exactly what it is. i used to think it was for NE's 5th round pick.
                          heres a link with our answer. 2012 7th rounder! jesus, we just dumped him for some marbles and a 6 pack of beer

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/3...fl-draft-picks

Comment

• Packers turned down hometown discount, Cullen Jenkins expects to go

I would love to get him while we groom Powe.

Comment

• i could be wrong, but i think Jenkins is a 34 DE, not a NT. if i remember right, Ryan Pickett is there NT. Jenkins is 6'2" 305.

Comment

• Jenkins is a 34 end. I would be in favor of it as I think he is an upgrade over Tyson Jackson and Shaun Smith.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information