Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see on the front page of espn.com, it says Vick a possible backup to Cassel. I don't have the espn.com insider subscription but this is not good news if it's possible in my opinion. I'm not a fan.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
      I see on the front page of espn.com, it says Vick a possible backup to Cassel. I don't have the espn.com insider subscription but this is not good news if it's possible in my opinion. I'm not a fan.
      I don't want Vick anywhere near this team. Ever.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• OFFICIAL:

RIVER FALLS, Wis. -- The Kansas City Chiefs have signed defensive end Tyson Jackson, their first-round draft pick.

Terms of the deal weren't disclosed Friday. (my ESPN text said 5 years like 57 million) Jackson was in River Falls and headed to the practice field to take the team's conditioning test.

Jackson, the third overall pick out in April's draft, is expected to help an anemic Chiefs pass rush that set the all-time NFL record for fewest sacks in a season with 10. Jackson had 18.5 sacks and 122 tackles in 53 games at LSU.

The Chiefs waived linebacker Weston Dacus to make room on the roster.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Chiefs coach kicks WR Devard Darling out of practice

Coach Todd Haley has shown no patience for any type of mistakes on the practice field and when wide receiver Devard Darling made one at a critical time, Haley exploded. Darling's crime was to line up in the wrong place when the Chiefs were working on the victory formation, the one used when a team is trying to run out the clock to secure a late lead. Normally, players are sent running for such errors. Haley threw Darling off the practice field. "Run to the building for all I care -- and stay there," Haley yelled at Darling, who complied. Darling later tried to return, but Haley wouldn't allow that. "Take it in (to the locker room)," Haley said, pointing in that direction. -- KC Star

Let the loud coaching style BEGIN! :P
          Last edited by AJHawk50; 08-07-2009, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
            Chiefs coach kicks WR Devard Darling out of practice

Coach Todd Haley has shown no patience for any type of mistakes on the practice field and when wide receiver Devard Darling made one at a critical time, Haley exploded. Darling's crime was to line up in the wrong place when the Chiefs were working on the victory formation, the one used when a team is trying to run out the clock to secure a late lead. Normally, players are sent running for such errors. Haley threw Darling off the practice field. "Run to the building for all I care -- and stay there," Haley yelled at Darling, who complied. Darling later tried to return, but Haley wouldn't allow that. "Take it in (to the locker room)," Haley said, pointing in that direction. -- KC Star

Let the loud coaching style BEGIN! :P
            Another instance of someone he didn't draft or pick up getting treated like this. Hooray Haley!

Comment

• Hopefully Haley is that firm with all of his players. Can't show favoritism or you'll lose the locker room. I'm glad he's being rough though.

Comment

• Carl Peterson's induction of No. 58 was very good. If only he could have been there tonight...very moving.

Comment

• I was fine until they showed Marty

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    I was fine until they showed Marty
                    You aren't the only one...

Comment

• We are winning the ******* 'ship.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• schofizzzle hi
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          schofizzzle hi
                          Sup Ryan, how's life treating you?

And how about my man, DT in the HoF? Hell yeah.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• ADS, what's up player. How's it been goin?

Comment

• Dwayne Bowe demoted?

Dwayne Bowe was running with the second and third teams during today's practice. Terrance Copper took his spot in the starting lineup.

Todd Haley afterward made it sound like a demotion.

"There's no spot taken right now," Haley said. "We're going to do everything we can to find players that do it our way. Each day that may change but we'll find guys that do it our way and do it the way we feel gives us the best chance to win, period."

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/910

Comment

• I can't say I really like that but I don't see Bowe not being our #1 for long, if at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information