Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gates is who concerns me.we have absoltely no one who can stay with him not even DJ

Comment

• http://arrowheadaddict.com/2011/11/0...ed-the-chiefs/

Leigh Bodden Reportedly Visited The Chiefs.

Comment

• I wouldn't hate the signing, I just don't know where he'd fit. CB depth is good, S depth is not.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• with the injuries we've had, i will take extra depth anywhere. IMO, having Bodden at the nickle CB bumps everyone else down 1 and makes our secondary really strong at skill and depth. i'll take it!

Comment

• I don't understand what is going on with Dorsey? I thought he played very well last year and expected big things from him this year.

I don't think he has been awful by any means but he isn't having any where near the kinda of season I thought he would have.

Comment

• Last year he really turned a corner and played VERY well.. he looked like he'd turn into an amazing 3-4 DE.. this year I just have no idea, but a lot of our defensive talent have been lackluster in at least half the games we've played.

Comment

• I'd say a lot of the team, and not just defensive players, have been lackluster this season.
                Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae
                  Yeah I read that too and it's pretty ridiculous. I have zero hope that Stanzi amounts to anything more than a backup now. Not like I had a lot of hope before, but now I have zero.
                  Patience, my man! Stanzi was drafted as a project and the Chiefs are sticking to the plan. The plan is to sit him on the bench and let him learn his first year. How many passes did Brady throw his first year? Answer: three with one completion. I'm not saying that Stanzi is Brady but I am saying that we can't draw any conclusions just because the Chiefs are unwilling to put him in a situation that he isn't ready for.

Do I think the Chiefs should draft a QB. Yes, if the right one is available because I'm not willing to take the risk that you are correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMatriculator View Post
                    Do I think the Chiefs should draft a QB. Yes, if the right one is available.
                    This is my thoughts.

I want a QB in the first but some people are talking like they are willing to take just about anyone and I'm not.

And don't give me that anyone would be a upgrade over Cassel crap Tyler Palko has proved that isn't true.

Comment

• Looks like RT is definitely our second biggest need now. Gaither was just released.

Comment

• Was GAither playing RT for you guys? How did he do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          Was GAither playing RT for you guys? How did he do?
                          He was basically the #2 LT and RT but didn't see the field much. The Chiefs must of had no faith in him at all at RT for him not to have been starting over Barry Richardson.

Comment

• Its a shame he is as athletic as they come and was a stud in 2009. I guess we will never know what the deal is with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae
                              He knows the offense. Orton doesn't, yet. Besides, who really cares at this point? We're 3 games back with the toughest remaining schedule in the NFL. This is not a playoff caliber team, period. I want Stanzi, Bailey, Hudson and some of the younger guys to get reps to see what we have in them.
                              i'm with TRich. It is Haleys job to win. He cant think about draft position or what fans want. By playing Palko, he is clearly not puttimg winning number 1. It has been said that Haley didnt want Orton at all and Pioli picked him up anyway. If, for even a second, Pioli thinks Haley is doing this to spite him, then Haley has to go. Palko is clearly not capable of winning, especially with our remaining schedule. Orton is not a world beater, but he is easily the best qb on the Chiefs roster. Even without knowing the playbook, his desicion making is MUCH better than Palko.

This has only been the most recent event that has had me wondering wether Haley is the right guy for the job. An offensive genious shouldnt be this lost. He has to find a way to make the gameplans fit his players talents. Even Tebow is getting it done with good coaching and gameplanning.

Comment

• Late to the party, but Bowe and Palko both are equally to blame for the pick. Bowe had the worst alligator arms I've ever seen in the league, however he has been a different player under Haley so I'm willing to give him a freebie.

Palko, on the other hand, has got zero arm strength. He just has a terrible deep ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information