Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chiefs will not win another game the rest of the season if Palko is their starting QB. They might not regardless but with Palko starting it's a lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      The Chiefs will not win another game the rest of the season if Palko is their starting QB. They might not regardless but with Palko starting it's a lock.
      true but we could probably score a TD with anyone but Palko at QB

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        The Chiefs will not win another game the rest of the season if Palko is their starting QB. They might not regardless but with Palko starting it's a lock.

I got nothing...

Comment

• Well, it was a flukey **** of a TD, so while you were wrong you weren't REALLY wrong.

There is no way we beat the next two opponents.

edit: Word out of Arrowhead: Tamba Hali has a broken hand. EFF EMM ELLLLLL

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Well, it was a flukey **** of a TD, so while you were wrong you weren't REALLY wrong.

There is no way we beat the next two opponents.

edit: Word out of Arrowhead: Tamba Hali has a broken hand. EFF EMM ELLLLLL
            Ehh not like it really matters at this point, but I highly doubt it keeps him out of any games, put a club on it and go.

Comment

• Their defense can keep them in games. They have a solid chance to win against NYJ, Oakland, and Denver. But they have to do more on offense to make that happen (is it possible to do less?)

Comment

• The defense has gone in spurts this year. Remember, this is the same defense that has been blown out 3-4 times already.. so while they've had a few great games, they've also had a few ****** ones.

It's not out of this world to expect the Jets to win this game easily, and I'm pretty sure the Green Bay game is going to be one of the ugliest as a Chiefs fan.

Comment

The defense has gone in spurts this year. Remember, this is the same defense that has been blown out 3-4 times already.. so while they've had a few great games, they've also had a few ****** ones.

It's not out of this world to expect the Jets to win this game easily, and I'm pretty sure the Green Bay game is going to be one of the ugliest as a Chiefs fan.
                  There was one game where the defense just wasn't good (Miami). The others, they just laid down after half time when it was clear they weren't getting any help from the other side of the ball.

That could certainly happen in the coming games, but I expect the Chiefs to be in at least 4 of the remaining games through the first half and have a chance to win if the offense can put anything together.

Comment

• Which they can't. So 5-11 here we come!

Comment

Which they can't. So 5-11 here we come!
                      Man, if they pull any kind of offense out of their ass, they could finish 8-8... And that could get them into the playoffs with a slight bit of help. It's a long shot, but the Raiders could easily drop the rest of their games, and Tebow Magic could wear off enough to lose 3 of their remaining 4 (Bears, Pats, Bills, Chiefs). Tough to see the Broncos dropping one to the Bills or Bears, though. Chiefs have a luxury of being the only team Tebow will have started against twice this season.

Comment

• The Chiefs aren't winning out. They're not winning 3 of 4. They just aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          Man, if they pull any kind of offense out of their ass, they could finish 8-8... And that could get them into the playoffs with a slight bit of help. It's a long shot, but the Raiders could easily drop the rest of their games, and Tebow Magic could wear off enough to lose 3 of their remaining 4 (Bears, Pats, Bills, Chiefs). Tough to see the Broncos dropping one to the Bills or Bears, though. Chiefs have a luxury of being the only team Tebow will have started against twice this season.
                          You all know that it has to be said...

Comment

• Haha

Have to get past the Jets before anything. Hopefully they can turn a ****** win into momentum for a run. The offense is frustrating. Defenses can't cover their receivers, but the line isn't holding up or the play calling isn't taking advantage or the QB isn't making the throw.

Also, the ruining game is done.

Comment

• So if I'm Scott Pioli, I'd go hire Gregg Williams as my head coach. Previous head coaching experience, successful coordinating defenses everywhere he's been, Missouri native who presumeably would want to coach the Kansas City Chiefs. Only negative is he would likely want to switch back to a 4-3, Houston and Hali might be a little undersized to be your base ends. Hopefully Williams could hire a 3-4 coordinator (Romeo probably won't stay if he's not head coach, IMO) so the Chiefs don't have to spend a year or two transitioning.

Second thing, if I'm the new head coach, I'm asking Scott to get me a quarterback, either Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin 3. I'm not interested in giving up 3 first round picks, let alone 6, but I would be willing to part with 2 and additional picks and a player, maybe the rights to Dwayne Bowe would do the trick. I'm thinking the Rams have their quarterback already, they could stand to make a trade and accumulate more young players.

Third, I want to go to camp with 4 quarterbacks: Stanzi, Cassel, Orton/FA Veteran QB, and Luck/Griffin. 4 players, 3 positions to be competed for. Chiefs also need to secure a running back, an offensive tackle, upgrade inside backer (Siler?), and add another corner (can't have too many).

I'm done.

Comment

• Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson named to the Pro-Bowl. I'm upset that Champ is going over Flowers, but I'm glad DJ finally made it. He is one of the best ILBs in the game.

And no one from our offense deserved to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information