This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    tbh I'm not sure he was in danger of not getting the job, but Muir absolutely needs to go.
    true but if there was any doubt it's officially gone

Comment

• I realize a lot was Muir but am I the only one who thinks the offense was never the same after Bowe got hurt?200+yards total O before and not even 100 after

Comment

• Thanks Chiefs!!!

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          Thanks Chiefs!!!
          Hey, you're welcome buddy!

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Hey, you're welcome buddy!
            Not only do you help us get into the playoffs, but you also may have hammered the final nail in the Tebow myth!!!

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• The passing game is pretty pathetic considering they've actually had good protection the last three games and the receivers they have to work with. This team just slid by the 200 point mark today. With the weapons they have, this team should be hitting 350 with ease.

Comment

• After watching this team, it's very easy to see that the offensive line needs to be our priority with our first round pick. With Luck and RG3 becoming a pipe dream, it makes complete sense.
                Lilja played really today and is decent. I honestly think he'll be the starter next year. I think we need to draft a Jonathan Martin or Zebrie Sanders to replace Richardson (who was beaten like a rag doll today).
                Replacing Weigmann with Hudson is going to be a HUGE upgrade as Hudson is 15 lbs heavier and can consistently block bigger DT's/NT's. I would be okay with this line next year.

LT-Albert
                LG-Lilja/draft a backup for depth
                C-Hudson
                RG-Asamoah
                RT-Martin or Sanders

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!

Comment

• The line was actually pretty solid today and has been the last 3 games. They just don't utilize the weapons they have very well. But, yeah...they need someone who is consistent at RT and they need TE depth to keep one in to block in certain situations. They've lacked that this year. Lilja has really struggled at LG this year. Really thought he'd be fine over there. I think that's the biggest surprise.

Comment

• just saw that last year the Chiefs defense ranked 14th overall and 11th in scoring.This year? 11th overall and 12th in scoring....mow just imagine Eric Berry back there and not Piscatelli

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      just saw that last year the Chiefs defense ranked 14th overall and 11th in scoring.This year? 11th overall and 12th in scoring....mow just imagine Eric Berry back there and not Piscatelli
                      Not to mention the offense didn't put the defense in too many bad spots last year, but that certainly was not the case this year.

This is one of the better teams in the NFL with a good playcaller, a solid off-season, and a healthy Cassel, Charles, Moeaki, and Berry.

Comment

• Just stop already. Cassel is going to hurt this team more than help them. So will Orton.

Get ready for another long year Chiefs fans.

Comment

• With the QBs probably out of reach, here's hoping the Chiefs go after some help in the trenches. Personally I'm a fan of Mike Adams, but I think it would be intriguing to have a new TRich in the backfield. Hopefully Charles rebounds from his knee injury, but Jones is done, Battle is a decent 3rd stringer/special teams guy, and McCluster needs to be manufactured in the open field to be truly effective. Trent Richardson might be the best value where the Chiefs are picking.

Comment

• i do look at this offseason as huge for this young team. so many spots need to be fixed, new HC, new OC, players coming and going. the list goes on and on, but then you look at what they do have and the building blocks are there. the 2010 draft is full of star power. the 2011 draft has star potential and a blue collar work attitude. as a whole, the 2012 Kansas City Chiefs will embody their fans on the field. every player should be issued a hard hat on the 1st day of camp. this team will have every chance to win this division and make it theirs for years to come.

this is Pioli's make it or break it moment. his career away from Bill will be judged upon what he does this offseason. this HC hire will be the biggest of his career. he can't afford to take a chance on a risky HC and miss. i don't know how patient these fans and for that matter this owner can be. if wrong, this could be Pioli's last hire, here in KC. Now, Pioli has a track record of using due diligence. i dont expect him to take this decision lightly. nor should he listen to the fans. this is for him alone to decide.

the Chiefs need upgrades all over the field. 1st and foremost would be the OLine. Barry Richardson should be tossed out on his ass. he consistantly terrible. penalties that killed drives, blocking without effort, giving an opposing DE an easy path to the QB. i didn't believe that a young player that made so many positive strides in 1 year could regress so much in the next. if they feel he can play a good BU role for the Chiefs, then ok. having a BU with 2 years starting experiece would be nice. i just dont believe his head would be in the game after being replaced as the starter. next is Lilja. what happened? he is close to home and playing for a team that needs him. i don't know if he is injured and just never got his feet under him, but drafting or signing a player to compete for the LG position is a must. the rest of the starters are ok. Albert isn't bad, Asomoah is an ascending player, Hudson deserves a shot at starting. the BUs at every position need to be upgraded. with Hudson moving to starter, the lack of depth at the interior OLine is terrible. drafting younger players for this is ideal, however, we don't have a plethora of picks to spend them all on the OLine. getting a new OLine coach will be hard for some of these guys, but i doubt Muir comes back in that role. also, the new OC will change philosophies, at least a little bit. this may cause a bit of a learning curve during training camp and the preseason.

i have alot more to say, but my wife is hounding me to get off the computer. i'm sorry i haven't been a bigger part of the board recently. i've been busy with work, travel, family and the my computer & router got fried. i'm back in time to talk the offseason and the draft.

Comment

• Glad you're back man!

I'm currently writing up a giant season/offseason thoughts post. It'll be up later today or tomorrow, when I gather my thoughts on some stuff. There is a lot to talk about.

Comment

Just stop already. Cassel is going to hurt this team more than help them. So will Orton.
                                Orton is easily a upgrade over Cassel.

If the Chiefs can resign Orton cut Cassel and draft a QB to groom behind Orton I will be happy.

That said looks like the Chiefs played their way out of getting a top QB in the draft even if fans don't want to admit it.

Out of the 10 teams picking a head of the Chiefs I could see 4 if not more of those teams looking at a QB.

If the Chiefs want a QB they are going to have to move in to the top five and I don't see them doing so.

I say grab at RT in round one unless a miracle happens and a QB falls and then draft a QB in round two.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information