This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    The Rams aren't going to block McDaniels from leaving if he wants. He is going to interview with us and the Patriots.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *hugs vidae* it's ok we'll cry together if this happens

Comment

• McDaniels is a good fit here, but he'll probably go back to New England where he can be the HC in-waiting there. Pretty sure he's done with dealing with how other teams run their ship. You get that a lot from coaches and players that leave New England. They run such a tight ship there and everything is done so professionally that when they go other places, it's really hard to adjust.

Pioli's trying to build that here, but it takes time and a HC that can manage his responsibilities with time and room to spare.

Comment

• You're in so much denial that it isn't even funny.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          You're in so much denial that it isn't even funny.
          Denial about what?

Comment

• Probably the fact that Josh McDaniels is an awful coach.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• And that you think he is the backup plan to one of the greatest coaches ever.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Denial about what?
                Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Probably the fact that Josh McDaniels is an awful coach.
                Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                And that you think he is the backup plan to one of the greatest coaches ever.
                And you think Matt Cassel is a good QB.

Comment

• Word is that Romeo Crennel is going to be the next coach of this club.

I'm pretty happy about this. Pioli and RAC need to get a young OC who knows the NFL game today and they need to get a DC who knows the scheme/system Romeo runs. I want RAC to call plays on Sunday though. He obviously knows what he is doing there, but someone else needs to do the game planning and coaching during the week and it can't be Romeo.

edit: What do you think about Hue Jackson as our OC if the Raiders let him go? There have been rumblings about that for a few days now.
                  Last edited by vidae; 01-07-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• well, the World Wide Leader is reporting that McD will be an assistant for the Pats THIS YEAR! he will be able to join their staff for the playoff run. so says a "source".

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      And you think Matt Cassel is a good QB.
                      maybe when Pigs fly

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                        And that you think he is the backup plan to one of the greatest coaches ever.
                        I don't "think" that. He was that before he left. As was Mangini and O'Brien might have been.

Comment

• There is really no one out there I would rather have than Romeo Crennel as the HC of the Chiefs.

I mean maybe Bill Cowher but I don't think he is going to coach any where.

Comment

• They absolutely HAVE to get someone coaching the offense that can handle the entire offensive side of things like Romeo handled the defense last year. Two main reasons Romeo didn't do well in Cleveland: bad OC's and a QB controversy. Has to avoid both of those situations in KC.

The worst thing that could have happened was for McD to go to New England because now we, as fans, have to worry about guys like Jeff Davidson and Brian Daboll coming in as OC...and those guys really are bad (though Daboll may have improved, judging by the Dolphins this year).
                            Last edited by nepg; 01-07-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully Hue Jackson is fired so we can hire him. We know he loves to run the ball.. *crosses fingers*

And honestly, anyone besides McDaniels would be a massive upgrade for this team. I just want RAC to keep calling the plays.

Comment

• my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information