This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
    is there a way i can block posts from specific people?
    Add nepg to Your Ignore List

Comment

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
      thats funny. replacing playmakers with what? his track record proves he couldn't draft a playmaker anyway. and to your question, no he shouldn't have let them go. i think this is where you are missing the point. THE ONLY PLAY MAKERS ON THIS TEAM CAME FROM CARL PETERSON!!! Pioli gets 0 credit for that. he has had 4 ******* years to add play makers to that and has come up very short. every year we aren't looking for depth and complimentary players. the 1st and 2nd round should be difference makers every year.

here is your McCluster is 1 demintional stats. 2012 through 5 games: 15 recs, 148 yds, 0 TD: 1 rush, 5 yds, 0 TD: 0 punt returns: 0 kick returns. he was drafted to play this position and this is what he has to show for it. personally, i can give him a pass because Cassel killed his stats by ending drives early and never getting him the ball in a place where he could make someone miss.

is there a way i can block posts from specific people? the fact that nepg STILL believes all his own BS is amazing. seriously, that someone with an objective view actually look past all the evidence that EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE, sees and still think that this KC Chiefs team is ok and on the right path is absolutely indefensible. from this point, i post no further in response to nepg. i cant take the BS anymore.
      Your argument is stupid. He hasn't drafted a lot of playmaker types because he already had playmakers... And your statement is incorrect anyway. Moeaki (year 1), Berry, Houston, Kendrick Lewis, Asamoah, Hudson, Bailey, Brown (ST), Succup, Poe, and Allen in 4 years of drafting is pretty ******* good. All of those guys would be starting on most of the teams in the NFL and a couple of them are backups on the Chiefs. They've had some injuries, but (aside from Moeaki, I'll give you that one) you can't detract from his draft success because guys got hurt. The Chiefs, the last 3 years, have consistently won the draft.

McCluster wasn't drafted to be a slot receiver. He would have played slot WR in year one if that was the case. Do you remember their WR situation prior to last year? They were starting Terrence Copper (even last year was bad most of the time due to injuries). McCluster was drafted as a guy they could move around and cause match-up problems. He's not as much of a RB now because they have decent RBs now and it's easier to get him the ball as a slot receiver.

BS? What have I said that isn't true? I can't believe people believe the radio/local media BS.

Comment

• Nepg, just stop dude. Please just stop.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          Your argument is stupid. He hasn't drafted a lot of playmaker types because he already had playmakers

BS? What have I said that isn't true? I can't believe people believe the radio/local media BS.
          LMFAO. This just made my day...I can't believe I laughed so hard at this. Gotta be the dumbest **** I have read in quite a while and on this board with some of the trolls we got...that's quite a feat.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Nepg is the best (worst) troll this site has ever seen. It just sucks that he has to be a "Chiefs fan" or something.

Comment

• So I guess in nepg's world you can have too many playmakers.

Comment

• No, in his world the players we have are playmakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  Nepg is the best (worst) troll this site has ever seen. It just sucks that he has to be a "Chiefs fan" or something.
                  He's not a Chiefs fan. His name is New England Patriots Guy. He followed Pioli over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                    He's not a Chiefs fan. His name is New England Patriots Guy. He followed Pioli over here.
                    and Cassel

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                      Yeah, that's why Chiefs fan is in quotes, haha.

Comment

• 1000th post. a small moment of celebration during this abomination of a Chiefs season.

Comment

• Nepg had his access to the Chiefs sub-forum removed. It was an executive decision on my part to bring it up to the Admin but when we have users here who are actively ignoring him, something had to give.

If anyone has a problem with this, send me a PM and we'll discuss it. If the group as a whole wants to reinstate his access to this particular sub-forum, we can do that too.

Comment

• Aaawww....but...but...the LULZ...

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Nepg had his access to the Chiefs sub-forum removed. It was an executive decision on my part to bring it up to the Admin but when we have users here who are actively ignoring him, something had to give.

If anyone has a problem with this, send me a PM and we'll discuss it. If the group as a whole wants to reinstate his access to this particular sub-forum, we can do that too.
                              I actually had him ignored during the offseason, but then I saw in some quotes that he seemed to be making progress, so I unignored him. But I have quickly seen the error of my ways.

Comment

• bring him back!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information