This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...it-for-chiefs/

Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel confirmed today that Quinn — and not Matt Cassell — will start on Sunday against the Raiders. Crennel indicated that he made the change because he thinks Quinn gives the Chiefs the best chance to win, not because of any lingering effects from the concussion Cassel suffered two weeks ago.

“I’m changing the quarterback. Brady Quinn will be the starter. Matt will be the backup,” Crennel said, via Johnny Kane of KMBC.
    In other news how about K-State?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      thus ends the Matt Cassel error for the Chiefs

Comment

• Brady Quinn will still get us the top pick so who cares.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• maybe im just being a cynic here, but i find it EXTREMELY coincidental that after Pioli has his big media blitz, asking him specific questions about Cassel, the coaches ability to bench him, and Pioli's job secutity here, that NOW we move away from Cassel. seems like a bunch of crap to me. no amount of benching Cassel, now, should keep anyones (esp Pioli) job. to little to late! Crennel is being played by the puppet master oh so well.

"No. I did not," said Crennel. "I just thought the quarterback position was the one I needed to change."
          yeah, right. Pioli told you to make a switch to try and keep his job.
          am i the only one that thinks this?

and yes, this does almost nothing to our hopes of getting #1 overall. if anything, i think the longer Quinn is under center, the more he will become exposed.

Comment

• You're definitely not the only one that thinks that. Pioli is in scramble mode right now. He knows the writing is on the wall. Unluckily for him (and luckily for us) I don't see anything being turned around this year with Quinn at QB, so he's still screwed.

Comment

• Y'all tryna giveus the game...gtdamn Oakland better not blow it lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
                Y'all tryna giveus the game...gtdamn Oakland better not blow it lol
                What is up with your name? I can't call you R4L anymore, damnit!

And the Chiefs don't have to give anything. With the way they've been playing you'll come into Arrowhead and take whatever you want.

Comment

• D-Unit changed it...gangstafied it lol

Oakland took a MJD-less Gabbert-less JAX team to OT *sigh*

Comment

D-Unit changed it...gangstafied it lol

Oakland took a MJD-less Gabbert-less JAX team to OT *sigh*
                    The Chiefs are worse than the Jags right now. As hard as that is to believe.

Comment

• I'm just hoping we slow down Jamaal. Hopefully Fat Tommy eats him or Suh-slams him or something haha

Comment

I'm just hoping we slow down Jamaal. Hopefully Fat Tommy eats him or Suh-slams him or something haha
                        hey you leave Jamaalzzzz alone. A) he's the best player we have on offense right now and B) he's on my fantasy team

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          hey you leave Jamaalzzzz alone. A) he's the best player we have on offense right now and B) he's on my fantasy team
                          I have Hillis on MY fantasy team.

Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Comment

• Mat, i take reposibilty for that. i talked him up. i bought a #40 Nike jersey, i changed my avatar, my sig and thought he would be "pre-CIA" good. i mean come on. i watched him pull a GD truck up and down his street. how could he fail us?!?

again, i'm sorry and take full resposibility for overhyping him.

btw, i still wanna love him so bad. i'm just looking for a big run or any signs of life (you know like actually playing in a game) and i am jumping right back on his bandwagon.

Comment

• http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl...9848--nfl.html

I found this very funny for some reason

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Kiper thinks the Chiefs should take Te'o if they get the #1 pick. Why do people still listen to this guy?

Although, it would be funny to see Chiefs fan freak out if it did happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information