Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I created a FFL on yahoo.It's free maximum teams is 12.league id is 575787 and password is NFLDC

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
      Just seen this on espn.com...

The Chiefs are still considering signing veteran receiver Ashley Lelie. The former Bronco and Raider worked out for Kansas City on Thursday. The Chiefs will see how their backup receivers perform in tonight's preseason opener against Houston before making a move on Lelie. He is a speedster who can help in the vertical game.
      bet they sign him tommorow given how guys like Copper and Darling played

Comment

• Chiefs sign WR Ashley Lelie

Comment

• Well looks like the Chiefs will be the first up against the new Brett Favre Vikings.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Studebaker struggling to go from Div. III to NFL

Comment

• http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/936

"After months of changes inside the Chiefs organization, Kansas City is not yet finished making some much-needed updates.

The Chiefs will unveil a new -- and much easier-to-navigate -- team Web site tonight. The new KCChiefs.com will go live at 9 p.m. Thursday"

Comment

• FINALLY! Remember i put a post a few months ago saying how crappy their website is. I never liked it since they put it online. I am a web designer, so it catches me more than the average person. :P

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• It is pretty much crap has been for years I'm not holding my breath that it will be that much of an upgrade.

Comment

• This looks nice! MUCH better than the current...

Comment

• Well they have started the process, it says BE RIGHT BACK on the front page right now.

Comment

• So far so good they have a message board :) I signed up user name Splat.

Comment

• I will be signing up at Bored of Education. Hooray!
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• The message board is a let down each time you post it has to be approved before it shows up which kills any chance to have a flowing thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              The message board is a let down each time you post it has to be approved before it shows up which kills any chance to have a flowing thread.
                              I just signed up and already there's an error

Comment

• Chiefs acquired OG Andy Allerman from Miami

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information