Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splat's a Paramore fan lol...Wouldn't have called that one.

I, for one, ******* love Todd Haley.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      Splat, why do you have pictures of my future wife as your signature?
      I'll fight you for her.:)

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Splat's a Paramore fan lol...Wouldn't have called that one.
      Paramore rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        I'll fight you for her.:)
        It's on like Donkey Kong!

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
          It's on like Donkey Kong!
          Haha.

In Chiefs news.

"Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting the Chiefs are trying to trade QB Tyler Thigpen and are seeking a 3rd round draft pick."

Comment

• Jags?

Chiefs, Jaguars discussing trade for backup QB Thigpen

Comment

• Haley, Pioli trying to reprogram Chiefs

Comment

• Former Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Eric Warfield has been sentenced to one-to-three years in a Nebraska prison for fourth-offense drunken driving.

Lancaster County District Judge Jodi Nelson also revoked Warfield's driver's license for 15 years. Warfield was sentenced on Monday.

Warfield, arrested Feb. 1, pleaded guilty to DUI and refusal to submit to a chemical test.

Warfield's three other DUI convictions were in Johnson County, Kan., in 2001, 2003 and 2004.

Warfield, who played for Nebraska during the 1995-97 seasons, spent eight years with the Kansas City Chiefs.

He sat out the first four games of the 2005 season for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy, and he was cut in March 2006.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• I kind of liked the idea of having Cassel, Croyle, Thigpen. I guess Gutierrez is going to get the spot if they can successfully trade him off.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• I'm ok with trading TT he just doesn't fit the system if they can get a 4th or 5th I would make the deal.

Comment

• I love Thigpen but it's a no brainer to trade him if we can get any kind of pick for him. I actually like him in that Jags offense too, but that's a separate thing.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• well not a surprise but Bowe is officially back with the 1st string.now if we could get Mark Bradley to replace Darling

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          well not a surprise but Bowe is officially back with the 1st string.now if we could get Mark Bradley to replace Darling

^what he said^

Comment

• I'm hearing Pioli is asking a 3rd for Thigpen. If that's the case we will then have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds next year which can really help us fill some more holes. I have a feeling will make a few more moves throughout this season also. Hopefully we can show some progress on the field as well.

Comment

• Kolby Smith: Remains on PUP List

ESPN Insider is saying the Chiefs are still in the market for a WR but since I'm not an Insider I don't know who?

Comment

• This is all that I have found regarding it...

Coach Todd Haley said Wednesday that the Chiefs might not be finished adding wide receivers -- among other positions -- but that he's growing more comfortable with the ones he has. Kansas City signed two veteran receivers, Amani Toomer and Ashley Lelie, during training camp and during a particular time of discomfort for Haley, when he demoted Dwayne Bowe because of poor focus and effort. "They're getting better," Haley said. "I said early on I was pretty frustrated with that position, but I think there is definite progress made across the board. "Hopefully, we take it to the game and make plays in the game. But I would say they're making strides." -- KC Star

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information