Clear All

• there's a rumored 3 way trade with DEN/AZ and Us

AZ gets:

Marshall

DEN gets:

Leinart

we get:

Boldin

don't shoot the messanger this is strictly what I've seen on numerous Chiefs boards

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      there's a rumored 3 way trade with DEN/AZ and Us

AZ gets:

Marshall

DEN gets:

Leinart

we get:

Boldin

don't shoot the messanger this is strictly what I've seen on numerous Chiefs boards
      How would that work, that we lose nothing and still get Boldin though?

Also DE Alfonso Boone has been released today.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Yeah, we're not getting Boldin for free. Maybe next years first or something?

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• a more relistic could be

AZ:

Thigpen
          Marshall

DEN:

Leinart
          AZ's 1st

KC:

Boldin

Pioli is usually on the field for every practice but the last 2 days he's been nowhere to be seen so that leads me to believe something is going on

Comment

• wow this sounds very interesting, but what about our oLine?

Comment

• If you got that from Warpaint don't buy in to it at all trust me.
              Last edited by Splat; 09-01-2009, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• There is no way we trade Tyler Thigpen for Anquan Boldin. That's essentially what you're saying with those trade rumors. Arizona gives up Anquan Boldin, a pro bowl receiver, for Tyler Thigpen, our 3rd string QB. No way that will ever happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                  There is no way we trade Tyler Thigpen for Anquan Boldin. That's essentially what you're saying with those trade rumors. Arizona gives up Anquan Boldin, a pro bowl receiver, for Tyler Thigpen, our 3rd string QB. No way that will ever happen.
                  Yeah we will have to give up a high draft pick at least or another larger caliber player.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Listening to Mitch Holtus on 101 the Fox, there is a rumor that Derrick Johnson might be cut?

We don't have enough good players to be cutting one of the best defensive guys we have. That would be the height of stupidity to not have him starting.

He's currently with the 3rd team (which is stupid) but I hope this is a motivating thing like they did with Bowe, otherwise I will be super pissed.

Comment

• NO WAY...that cannot happen. That move would really piss me off...I've been cool with what they want to do but that would be ridiculous.

Comment

• Well a 3 and out on the opening drive, MaCintosh blew a block on that one.

Nice sack by Corey Mays on the opening drive for the Rams.

Comment

• Almost hit a deep pass to Bowe. A nice 20 yard gain though with Sean Ryan.

Comment

• MacInstosh is noticeably the weak spot on the line. Savage had a great 70 yard run!

The offense looks much more explosive tonight. The problem is that they get it down there and stall.

Comment

• Jon Runyan Scott Pioli on line 1.I feel sorry for the QB's the RG and RT's are going to kill them

Comment

• eventho the Chiefs lost, i feel better after this one.
                                the defense looked really good and the offensive play calling was more aggressive and thats opening up some running lanes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information