This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
    eventho the Chiefs lost, i feel better after this one.
    the defense looked really good and the offensive play calling was more aggressive and thats opening up some running lanes.
    and the OL was still the same old crap unfortunatly

Comment

• Nice to see the running game get going and the starting D looked great passing game still needs work.

Comment

• Chiefs chop eight

Damion McIntosh being the biggest name I know he was far from great but it still kinda caught be off guard I mean who else they got BR has looked just as bad?

Comment

• I am glad we got rid of him, he looked slow and horrible last night. Whether we have someone else or not, I'd take my chances than sticking with him personally.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Forbes values Chiefs at $1.027 billion

Comment

• Injured QB Cassel returns to Chiefs practice

Comment

• It's good to see him back out there, I have a feeling that he is going to do whatever it takes to get on the field Sunday.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Chiefs' defense may not be as offensive as in 2008

Comment

• Yes that has been the bright spot of the preseason so far. If we can at least earn a league average in sacks that would be great compared to last year.

Comment

• I think the biggest thing that will help the defense is the offense being more efficient. I think it's a good thing that the Chiefs don't have a lot of homerun threats on offense because their defense has a ways to go before it's ready to shoulder the load a high-powered offense puts on its defense.

Comment

• Cassel says he's ready to go, but Chiefs waiting to decide

I think he will play but I'm not sure its a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                          Cassel says he's ready to go, but Chiefs waiting to decide

I think he will play but I'm not sure its a good idea.
                          I agree, I think he will be the starting QB.

Comment

• NFL.com

Despite proclaiming that his sprained left knee “feels pretty good” earlier this week, QB Matt Cassel will likely be a game-time decision against the Ravens on Sunday.

“I think this is something that will go down to the wire with the quarterback,” Chiefs coach Todd Haley said Thursday. “On game day, we’ll still be trying to figure it out.”

Cassel, who has practiced all week in a limited role, is officially listed as questionable on the Chiefs’ injury report, as is starting CB Brandon Flowers (shoulder).

Comment

• I'd be kind of worried about putting Cassel behind our line, unless that new RT is killing it in practice.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• They are going to have a hard time winning with or with out him I think they should just hold him out one more week.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information