• this is good news.

Comment

• Cassel will be game-time decision

I think he is going to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          Cassel will be game-time decision

I think he is going to play.
          I watched an interview with him and he sounded pretty confident and it'd be great if we could get him out there to see what he can do with Bowe and our offense.

I'm also concerned with how Brandon Flowers is doing. We need him back asap.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Agreed Flowers is a must our D is no way the same with out him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
              Agreed Flowers is a must our D is no way the same with out him.

i agree on That^

and i was really impressed with Croyle in the second half last week so if Cassel cant go i'm looking forward to seeing how Brodie plays this week (at home).

Comment

• The OL will be a little better this week, and no disrespect to Oakland's front 7 (they're solid), but they're no Baltimore.

Comment

• Richard Seymour looked good last weekend, 2 sacks all ready I think.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• DJ has looked good in limited action thus far, but I'm wary. Not only is Williams starting in front of him as a motivational ploy, but he is in a contract year. I don't think I would give him a long term deal at this point in time, maybe give him a one year deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                      DJ has looked good in limited action thus far, but I'm wary. Not only is Williams starting in front of him as a motivational ploy, but he is in a contract year. I don't think I would give him a long term deal at this point in time, maybe give him a one year deal.
                      I belive the coaching staff is doing a good thing with DJ. They are putting him on passing downs only and letting him play to his strengths which is what you always hear the New England does. So far it seems to be working well. The "contract year" is hard to determine also because if we go to an uncapped year which is looking more and more likely we will have DJ under control for the next two seasons.

Comment

• Gonzo is playing like well Gonzo with Alt and I for one could not be more happy for him.

There is no one on the Chiefs roster I felt worse for after every loss last year then Gonzo its nice to see him on a winning team.

Comment

• From Schefter twitter

The Kansas City Chiefs announced today that they have traded QB Tyler Thigpen to the Miami Dolphins for an undisclosed draft choice.
                          Whats the scouting report on Thigpen?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Leonard Pope signed

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Leonard Pope signed
                              I pretty much saw this move coming with our poor play at TE and Pope being an ex Card here is to hoping for the best.

Comment

• http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/09..._beat_goes_on/

Kansas City signed LB David Herron and CB Mike Richardson this morning. Herron was most recently with the Minnesota Vikings and Richardson was most recently a member of the New England Patriots.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information