Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richardson's solid. Won't beat out Leggett (who is a really good nickel corner), but he's a very good special teams player.

Comment

• I wonder what Pope can do...?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
        I wonder what Pope can do...?
        He has yet to do much but with that said I still feel he is an upgrade we are not going to throw to our TE's alot in this system.

Comment

• Pope hopefully will at least be an upgrade blocking, I'm not sure how he is run blocking though. Anyone know?

Comment

• I heard Pope was "too tall" to be a blocking threat, and is injury prone. But is a danger in the red zone(which is why we have Cottam, who I'd prefer to start over this guy IMO)
            hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Jared Allen had 4 sacks tonight on MNF thanks Carl...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                I heard Pope was "too tall" to be a blocking threat, and is injury prone. But is a danger in the red zone(which is why we have Cottam, who I'd prefer to start over this guy IMO)
                You can have two TE's on the field, you know... Which is typical of a team with a struggling OL, especially in the red zone.

Comment

• Did you guys know Pollard is playing for the Texans?

Comment

• yeah i knew that. so how bout them chiefs :(
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      So how bout them chiefs :(
                      I've had better.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        You can have two TE's on the field, you know... Which is typical of a team with a struggling OL, especially in the red zone.
                        Really? thanks for the input. Cottom won't play because he's like our third stringer....
                        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• K.Smith will be coming off the PUP soon so the Chiefs will have to put him on IR or cut him or add him to the 53 and cut some one else.

Comment

• Chiefs demote wide receivers coach

Comment

• http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/10...justin_rogers/

"The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Wednesday that the club has signed free agent LB Justin Rogers.

The Chiefs placed RB Jackie Battle on injured reserve on Wednesday."

Comment

• WR coach deserved to be demoted. The WR execution has been horrible, and it's not for lack of capable receivers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information