Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take whats behind door #3 please.

Comment

• I would be ecstatic if we cut his ass. I'm so tired of his ****. It's way past time.

Would be nice to draft a bigger back in the 2nd/3rd to go with Jamaal Charles. Two good young RBs without the hassle of some dipshit who can't keep his mouth shut.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
        I would be ecstatic if we cut his ass. I'm so tired of his ****. It's way past time.

Would be nice to draft a bigger back in the 2nd/3rd to go with Jamaal Charles. Two good young RBs without the hassle of some dipshit who can't keep his mouth shut.
        Yes if we could draft a young bulky RB to go with Charles quickness we would look much better in the backfield. And when we pick the RB to make sure he has good character too...

As I mentioned in the pro football section...L.J. is close to Priest's rushing record isn't he? I sure hope he doesn't get it...Priest will always be to me, one of my favorite backs he was awesome. And for LJ to take over his spot would make me sick.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• JC is ready to light fools up

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            JC is ready to light fools up
            Amen. We bout to turn this AROUND!

Comment

• http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Bill Williamson, of ESPN.com, reports the Kansas City Chiefs worked out free-agent DT Shaun Smith (Lions) and free-agent DT Terdell Sands (Patriots) Tuesday, Oct. 27

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Bill Williamson, of ESPN.com, reports the Kansas City Chiefs worked out free-agent DT Shaun Smith (Lions) and free-agent DT Terdell Sands (Patriots) Tuesday, Oct. 27
                Terdell Sands had a decent year with the Raiders a few seasons ago, and he's a Patriot guy apparently so he'll probably make the plane to Jacksonville.

Comment

• He got cut by the Patriots before then even dressed him. I am no longer watching the chiefs. I am TiVoing evey college game I can and watch college football all day Sundays and I will come up with some prospects I like and send a tweet to Scott Pioli.

Tweet one: Jerry Hughes, Jason Fox, Sergio Kindle, Rolando McClain, Eric Berry, Russell Okung.

Tweet two will have some of the following players: Ben Tate, Toby Gerhart, Vladimer Ducasse, Boo Robinson, Bryan Bulaga, Matt Tennant

any suggestions on text number 3?
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    any suggestions on text number 3?
                    Cut Larry Johnson?

Comment

• Well I actually blackberry messaged scott that one last week
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I have to be honest, I though LJ would be a better person than this. But at this point I'd like the guy to be alone in a room with a group of large amazon women with pitchforks.
                        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                          I have to be honest, I though LJ would be a better person than this. But at this point I'd like the guy to be alone in a room with a group of large amazon women with pitchforks.

If that room is in a bar Johnson will slap'em around. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                            If that room is in a bar Johnson will slap'em around. :)
                            Don't forget spit on them!

Comment

• Sands is a guy the Patriots always rotate around. He's not amazing, but he gets the job done. He's just not as good as their starters and not as promising as their younger players. Sands is a good signing.

Comment

• Kolby Smith: Back in the Mix for Chiefs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information