X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs put cornerback Leggett on injured reserve

Comment

• Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
      Yeah, he's listed at LB, but at 275 he seems to be between positions in a 3-4. My mistake.
      He's played and can play both in the 3-4...somewhat unique... He'd be a good pickup and would provide a direct backup to Hali.

Comment

• Roth went to the Browns.

Comment

• Amani Toomer: Kansas City didn't feel like pro football

Comment

• What a turd. "They didn't just give me the starting job, boo hoo... I hate them..."

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              What a turd. "They didn't just give me the starting job, boo hoo... I hate them..."
              Funny that this is coming out now. I'm not concerned. Hope you enjoy not being a pro football player Amani.

Comment

• Yeah this is pretty ridiculous. People talk about how "classy" he is. I didn't really like the signing anyway because it was pretty clear he was washed up. Kinda funny but I haven't heard of him being picked up by another team, have you?

Enjoy the UFL Amani.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• WR Quinten Lawrence to the active roster.

Comment

• Weis not likely to join the Chiefs

Comment

• Eh. I still think it could happen. There is not only the Pioli connection, however strained it may be, but the Haley connection too.

Comment

• I'm not saying it won't happen but it is no where near the open and shut case some Chiefs fans making it out to be we won't be the only team calling if we call at all.

Comment

• Oh yeah I agree. Reports are that there have already been up to six teams calling him about NFL OC jobs, so it isn't a slam dunk by any means. We'll see how it all plays out this offseason but at least Haley is recognizing he needs an OC and can't do it all himself. That's a step in the right direction.

Comment

• Derrick Thomas gets another overdue honor on Sunday

Comment

• Chiefs add OL Jermail Porter to the Practice Squad

"The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Wednesday that the club has added OL Jermail Porter to the club’s practice squad. Porter originally entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with New England in 2009. An All-America wrestler at Kent State, he posted a 119-43 career record. Porter finished sixth at the 2009 NCAA Championships after winning the Mid-America Conference heavyweight title as a senior. He attended Firestone High School in Akron, Ohio."

So if a wrestling match breaks out they are in good hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                Chiefs add OL Jermail Porter to the Practice Squad

"The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Wednesday that the club has added OL Jermail Porter to the club’s practice squad. Porter originally entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with New England in 2009. An All-America wrestler at Kent State, he posted a 119-43 career record. Porter finished sixth at the 2009 NCAA Championships after winning the Mid-America Conference heavyweight title as a senior. He attended Firestone High School in Akron, Ohio."

So if a wrestling match breaks out they are in good hands.
                                or a leverage battle. Im sure folkstyle wrestling translates well to football.
                                hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information