Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm rocking my DT jersey this weekend! One of the few days I cried in which a bully didnt give me a wedgie.

RIP DT :(
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Chiefs enter the blackout derby

"This has unfortunately become a more common occurrence in several NFL cities this year," Chiefs COO Mark Donovan said. "The possibility of a blackout is caused by a combination of the current economic climate, inclement weather in December, a non-divisional opponent and our record."

LOL at him saying "our record" last like its just a small part of it this is KC put a winner on the field and the fans will come no matter the weather or any thing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Chiefs enter the blackout derby

"This has unfortunately become a more common occurrence in several NFL cities this year," Chiefs COO Mark Donovan said. "The possibility of a blackout is caused by a combination of the current economic climate, inclement weather in December, a non-divisional opponent and our record."

LOL at him saying "our record" last like its just a small part of it this is KC put a winner on the field and the fans will come no matter the weather or any thing else.
        On that note, my wife and I went to the titans game a few years back, and the weather was so bad that my buddies car couldn't make it up a driveway. Her father-in law asked me what color I wanted my casket when we get into an accident and I said "Red and Gold"
        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Frustrated Vrabel gave the finger to Broncos

Comment

• Bowe is back to help drowning Chiefs offense

Comment

• Morgan, Rogers done for Chiefs

IR for both.

Comment

• Mankins wants a new deal

If we could get him and maybe draft a C our line would look much better.

Comment

• So what does that end little bit mean, about he won't have room to leave if no new CBA is reached?

Side note, just watched the Humanitarian Bowl, Idaho and Bowling Green. Just a great football game. Lot of fun to watch, and Iupati looks real good.

Comment

• KC needs to draft Freddie Barnes....all he does is catch the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      KC needs to draft Freddie Barnes....all he does is catch the ball
                      He wouldn't fit in then. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        He wouldn't fit in then. :)
                        touche good sir :)

Comment

• How is Tamba Hali working out at OLB?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• He is great, one of the only bright spots on that defense. He took the move very well, got in shape and worked very hard and it shows. With one game to go he has 7.5 sacks and caused 4 fumbles.

On a team without many defensive playmakers, he has shown he can get it done and excel there. Now we just need someone opposite him to free him up, and some inside linebacker help so he has the opportunity to rush more.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              How is Tamba Hali working out at OLB?
                              Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              He is great, one of the only bright spots on that defense. He took the move very well, got in shape and worked very hard and it shows. With one game to go he has 7.5 sacks and caused 4 fumbles.

On a team without many defensive playmakers, he has shown he can get it done and excel there. Now we just need someone opposite him to free him up, and some inside linebacker help so he has the opportunity to rush more.
                              Pretty much the only thing I would add is the non stop motor he has shown that I didn't realize he had.

He still has things he needs to work on like pass coverage but for his first year at the position he has by far exceed me expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                How is Tamba Hali working out at OLB?
                                he's been a beast at OLB....he like videa says has 7.5 sacks and that's not counting the times he could have had a sack but was hogtied to the ground to prevent it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information