Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waters I was expecting, I wasn't expecting that from Tony.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Practice pics.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Sea....efs%20Minicamp

Comment

Cool thanks for the pictures link. :)

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Chiefs Starting From “Ground Zero”

Comment

Pioli set to solo, begin life away from Belichick

Comment

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2009/04..._te_sean_ryan/

The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Tuesday that the club has signed unrestricted free agent TE Sean Ryan.

The Chiefs also announced on Tuesday that the club had waived T Andrew Carnahan, LB Curtis Gatewood and WR Kevin Robinson.

Comment

The new staff didn't seem to think very highly of last year's recieving corps. Don't know much about the TE but I imagine it's more of a move geared for special teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                  The new staff didn't seem to think very highly of last year's recieving corps. Don't know much about the TE but I imagine it's more of a move geared for special teams.
                  I have heard that he is known for his blocking but I don't know much about him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    I have heard that he is known for his blocking but I don't know much about him either.
                    Do you guys' think that this means that we're preppin for trade Gonzo?
                    hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                      Do you guys' think that this means that we're preppin for trade Gonzo?
                      I wondered the same thing. I'm not sure how much Haily likes to use TE's in his system, but it seemed Piloli would draft 1 or 2 every year in New England. I'm guessing it's 50/50 at this point on him staying but I can't imagine this move would mean a whole lot either way.

Comment

this day SUCKS

Comment

I love this deal.

1. Next year's 2nd round pick will be between 45-55, just guessing. This years 55 pick would have been nice but I will address that later.

2. I wish Tony G the best.

3. This gives Pioli and the coaching staff a chance to see what is currently on this team offensively and defensively. It gives Pioli a year to understand and find out who fits on this team and who doesn't and what needs should be address next year. KC might be running the 4-3 under this year and if things work out with it or are making the transition to a 3-4 it's hard to pick someone in the 2nd this year when he could make a better choice next year with a clearer picture.

Thats me just being positive about it. I would have loved a 3rd or pick number 55. But for the next year and long term for the Chiefs it makes sense.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

again I ask.how does it help?how does it help the building of our team THIS YEAR??

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              again I ask.how does it help?how does it help the building of our team THIS YEAR??
                              You do know this is not the last year the Chiefs will ever play a season right?

Comment

I'm not sure how much Haley likes using TE's in his offense, but I imagine it's not a huge part. I think we traded Tony G at the last point in his career that we could get any value out of him and as much as I hate to see him go I think we got good value out of this. I do wonder though if there isn't another trade in the works given that we got next years pick which could be Boldin. I'm speculating here but I imagine there will be a lot of fireworks this weekend and we have been cutting wide receivers seemingly every day. Should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information