Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Kansas City Chiefs General Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Don't be surprised if former Browns head coach Romeo Crennel winds up as the Kansas City Chiefs defensive coordinator." ~~~ Adam Schefter

    From his twitter.

    :) :) :) :) :)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Splat View Post
      "Don't be surprised if former Browns head coach Romeo Crennel winds up as the Kansas City Chiefs defensive coordinator." ~~~ Adam Schefter

      From his twitter.

      :) :) :) :) :)
      just saw that...I am so happy

      Comment


      • Old news, imo. Still worth getting excited about, though. Takes a ton of pressure off of Haley and Pioli.

        Comment


        • "Continue to hear the most likely landing spot for Charlie Weis is as offensive cordinator of the Chiefs"

          Jason La Canfora's twitter

          Comment


          • I think the Chiefs have a better shot at getting Romeo Crennel then they do of getting Charlie Weis but I would love to have both.

            Comment


            • I think we have a better shot then you think at Weiss.Buff is appearantly taking him out of the running for the HC and with the uncertainty job status of Lovie Smith Chicago might be a tough spot....not saying he will wind up here but I do think it's a better shot then you're saying

              Comment


              • That would be pretty kickass if we got both of them. Oh, and if both of them kept their jobs going into the first game. :D

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  That would be pretty kickass if we got both of them. Oh, and if both of them kept their jobs going into the first game. :D
                  *rimshot* (10 char)

                  Comment


                  • I hope weis or crennell aren't belicheck disciples...guys that were awesome with the pats, but horrible in their next gig.
                    hate him back, it works for me.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                      I hope weis or crennell aren't belicheck disciples...guys that were awesome with the pats, but horrible in their next gig.
                      I just think Romeo Crennel wasn't cut out to be a head coach he has done well with pretty much everything else he has done.

                      Comment


                      • Crennel is a great DC for the 3-4, which is what we're running. I think we'd see a night and day difference with him coaching our guys.

                        As for Weis, he is great at developing QBs. He would do wonders for Cassel.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          I think we have a better shot then you think at Weiss.Buff is appearantly taking him out of the running for the HC and with the uncertainty job status of Lovie Smith Chicago might be a tough spot....not saying he will wind up here but I do think it's a better shot then you're saying
                          There's a reason McDaniels didn't want Cutler, and I don't think Weis's opinion will differ much...

                          Comment


                          • Some thoughts:

                            MVP: Charles

                            OPotY: Charles

                            DPoty: Hali

                            RotY: Succup

                            Biggest Surprise: Hali

                            Biggest Disappointment: Cassell

                            Look Out For: Cottom

                            Sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Your list isn't bad, though I don't think Cassel was our biggest disappointment. I'd go with our linebacker/safety play in general for biggest disappointment.

                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                              Comment


                              • I would have to go with Bowe as by biggest disappointment and that hurts to say since I like him so much but he didn't fix the drops and he missed four games.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information