X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP: Charles

OPOTY: Charles

DPOTY: Hali (honorable mention Brandon Flowers)

ROTY: Succop

Biggest Surprise: Chambers

Biggest disappointment: WR play in general

Look Out for: Tim Castille (as long as he's not throwing lol)

Comment

• MVP: No brainer, Charles.

OPoTY: Again, Charles.

DPoTY: Glenn Dorsey. Hali was a beast, but Dorsey played extremely well for us at a new position, too. It's one where you generally don't stand out, but he stood out.

RoTY: It's gotta be Ryan Succop. He is clutch.

Biggest surprise: Again I'll give this to Charles. We all knew he would be solid to good here, but not this good. Kid is money.

Biggest disappointment: Toss up between safety / linebacker play or WR play. Leading the league in drops is obviously something every team tries to avoid but our linebacker play was just atrocious.

Look out for: I like the Cottam pick. I've been saying that I wanted this kid to get more reps and I was really impressed when he was out there. I'm not very high on Pope, Sean Ryan or O'Connel to say the least.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• So is Ryan O'Callaghan a starter for us at RT going into the future? Or is RT a position of need for us?

I like what I saw from Albert yesterday. He really stepped up and makes me confident in the LT position going forward. We're really going to need to get a WR in the off-season. Teams will be focusing on Charles next year, and we'll have to take advantage of that through the air. Bowe was a huge disappointment this year.

On defense, is DJ a legit starter at ILB for the future? What about Brandon Carr? Ron Edwards?

I haven't seen many games this year, so you boys will have to help me out here...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I'd consider Right Tackle a need. O'Callaghan has done a good job in the run game, but the complete opposite in terms of pass protection. The Chiefs have to focus on making sure Cassel needs to survive a full season.

MVP: Jamaal Charles
          OPotY: Matt Cassel - Wanted to name someone else as OPotY. The fact he actually survived 15 weeks of bad pass protection and a receiving group that led the NFL in drops says a lot. Give him something to actually work with in terms of protection and threats at receiver and this kid is going to be a leader.
          DPotY: Tamba Hali - Before the season began, almost every Chiefs fan was writing him off as a bust. Now he looks like a legitimate terror that will probably give Ryan Clady nightmares during the offseason.
          RotY: Ryan Succop - More like Mr. Quite Relevant
          Biggest Surprise: Glenn Dorsey - He's proving he can be a factor in a 3-4.
          Biggest Disappoint: Dwayne Bowe - This should be no contest between the stone hands and the 4 game suspensions.
          Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

• I'd say the biggest surprise was Tamba Hali. I thought he could play DE decently as long as a good end played opposite, but I didn't think he had the athleticism to play OLB in the 3-4. He still has a lot of work to do, he kept zero contain this year and I don't know if they ever asked him to drop into coverage. If the Chiefs can get another pass rush threat or two we will be able to see if Hali can play a complete OLB.

I wouldn't call Cassel a disappointment at all. His statistics weren't that much better than Thigpen's last year and he was coming to a much less talented offense. If anything, he showed me a lot of toughness, determination and leadership. He survived behind that offensive line and that's impressive.

Comment

• I do like Cassel don't get me wrong. He is tough, and looks like a leader. I was just hoping for more from him going into the year.

I know the surrounding cast is sub-par, but he did not seem to make many plays despite his teammates. He just seemed to play to their level and not rise above it.

Right now, it seems he is as only as good as the talent around him, and that disappoints me.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Crennel interested in Giants job

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...s_defensi.html

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

• This is bad. Pendergast is an absolutely horrible DC. The one defensive coach I thought did anything positive this year was Krum, and he was fired.

This does not sound good...

Comment

• Where did you hear Krum was fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      Where did you hear Krum was fired?
                      http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1...e-dl-coach-tim

Multiple sources though. It was originally reported by La Canfora or w/e his name is. D:

Comment

• I don't mind if they keep Pendergast but not as DC they need someone that knows how to run a 3-4 full time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          I don't mind if they keep Pendergast but not as DC they need someone that knows how to run a 3-4 full time.
                          I said, demote Pendergast to DL coach and hire Crennel. Perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            I said, demote Pendergast to DL coach and hire Crennel. Perfect.
                            And draft McClain!!!

Money...

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              This is bad. Pendergast is an absolutely horrible DC. The one defensive coach I thought did anything positive this year was Krum, and he was fired.

This does not sound good...
                              Ugh. I guess Pendergast stole the blackmail man love photos with Clark Hunt from Krumrie hence Clancy will get another shot and Tim is looking for work now.

There really is no other way to explain this, sigh
                              Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...=tsn&type=Igns

:D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information