Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Kansas City Chiefs General Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think he was the best coach of the Herm edwards era. He made Thigpen look pretty good(the third qb for miami now). His offense was kinda easy to figure out though, most teams slowed us down in the second half. He did really well at Georgia Tech. Jerry Jones said he should have hired Chan a while back and Scott Pioli said he was willing to promote Chan to HC but didn't think arrowhead fan base would think that chan can lead him to the promise land. Definately a good fit in my opinion.
    hate him back, it works for me.

    Comment


    • http://www.kansas.com/sports/chiefs/story/1145840.html

      Rich Gannon's thoughts on Weis coaching Cassel.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Splat View Post
        I think the chances of Vrabel staying just went up.
        why?what'd ya hear?

        Comment


        • I just said that when we got Romeo.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Splat View Post
            I just said that when we got Romeo.
            ahh.nm then I thought you had heard something

            Comment


            • I would not mind seeing him back with a limited role he is like a coach on the field I would be willing to bet he helped Hali out alot.

              Comment


              • He's not terrible or anything, he just isn't as good as he used to be.

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • Bills just hired

                  CURTIS MODKINS (offensive coordinator/running backs coach)
                  http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/curtis_modkins/

                  JOE D'ALESSANDRIS (offensive line coach)
                  http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

                  BOB BICKNELL (tight ends coach)
                  http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/bob_bicknell/

                  KEVIN PATULLO (offensive quality control)
                  http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/kevin_patullo/

                  Any info? Will get +rep.

                  Comment


                  • As long as they keep the structure clear, I think the Chiefs have a great chance to bring the franchise back into winning territory. I have a lot of respect for Weis and Crennel as coordinators. You'll need a good draft, but the AFC West is winnable.

                    I am a Cowboys fan but I've always rooted for KC in the AFC because they were the Dallas Texans.
                    No excuse for these players being left out of the Hall of Fame:
                    QB Ken Anderson
                    DT Alex Karras
                    LB Chuck Howley

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by redbills View Post
                      Bills just hired

                      CURTIS MODKINS (offensive coordinator/running backs coach)
                      http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/curtis_modkins/

                      JOE D'ALESSANDRIS (offensive line coach)
                      http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

                      BOB BICKNELL (tight ends coach)
                      http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/bob_bicknell/

                      KEVIN PATULLO (offensive quality control)
                      http://www.kcchiefs.com/coach/kevin_patullo/

                      Any info? Will get +rep.
                      I like Modkins but Bicknell and D'Alessandris are not good coaches. Chan Gailey worked closely with them but I was not a fan, at all.

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        He's not terrible or anything, he just isn't as good as he used to be.
                        I really wish he'd move inside. He's a solid ILB, and that's a much better place for him at this point in his career, and he'd be more valuable to the team in that role as well...especially with Crennel coming in.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I like Modkins but Bicknell and D'Alessandris are not good coaches. Chan Gailey worked closely with them but I was not a fan, at all.
                          Pretty much this that said Bicknell and Alessandris didn't have much to work with either.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            I really wish he'd move inside. He's a solid ILB, and that's a much better place for him at this point in his career, and he'd be more valuable to the team in that role as well...especially with Crennel coming in.
                            Oh yeah I completely agree with you on this one. I've been saying for a while now he should move inside. If we keep DJ, and that seems like a big if at this point, he would be better inside I think too. At least better than Williams/Mays.

                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                            Comment


                            • There has been alot of talk about Kerry Rhodes being cut or traded from the Jets what do you guys think about going after him?

                              If he is cut I say we should look in to it but if they want to trade him then I'm not sure.

                              I would be fine giving up a 3rd but in no way a 2nd.

                              Comment


                              • I've never really liked Kerry Rhodes. He was garbage at Louisville, but somehow ended up making himself into a good player in the NFL. I don't know what I think of him as a potential acquisition for the Chiefs to be quite honest. If he's an FA, fine... I wouldn't trade for him. This safety class is loaded with guys that I'd rather have.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information