Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's only 27 so if we can pull the trigger and sign him via FA I'm 100% good with the move. I don't want to give up anything substantial for him but I would love him in KC red.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Kerry Rhodes playin' for the bengals would be nice.

RIP ST

Comment

• The Chiefs website has had some pretty good senior bowl coverage.

Comment

• notice how we seem to be talking to CB's more then any other posistion

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            notice how we seem to be talking to CB's more then any other posistion
            The Chiefs are thin at CB. Flowers is a stud, but Carr was a big disappointment this year. I attended most games and couldn't believe the coverage gaffes Carr committed. 3rd and 4th CBs Leggett and Washington were nothing special. Plus, the schemes put in place by Pendergast were clumsy in regards to how the safeties, Brown and McGraw were to assist.

Comment

• Carr wasn't great but he wasn't horrible. I think the biggest problem is the pass rush. Or rather, the lack thereof. Our corners were abused because the QB had all day to throw back there. A LITTLE more pressure (read: a lot more) would go a long way with this defense.

Our safeties still suck though. And we can't stop the run. But other than that!

Comment

• I'm not sold Carr is a starting CB.

Chiefs Announce Coaching Staff Changes

Richie Anderson (Wide Receivers)

Anthony Pleasant (Assistant Coach – Defense)

In addition, the Chiefs also announced that Bob Bicknell, Clancy Pendergast and Dedric Ward will not return to the coaching staff.

Comment

• Cya Clancy. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

• On the ESPN Insider page it says the Chiefs are interested in Peppers but I'm not a insider so I don't know what's up?

That said I'm not sure I want him with the price he will be asking and having to be OLB in a 3-4 something he has never done.

Comment

• If we only sign one marquee free agent this year it has to be Wilfork. I don't like Peppers at all. He's getting up there, it's a new position, and he seems like a giant whiner. We don't need locker room distractions.

Comment

• I think Peppers fits best in Atlanta. They have a good team and they need to take the next step.
                        No excuse for these players being left out of the Hall of Fame:
                        QB Ken Anderson
                        DT Alex Karras
                        LB Chuck Howley

Comment

• I just want the season to get over with start the off season all ready...

Comment

• Couldn't agree more, but it should be a pretty entertaining Super Bowl at least.

Comment

• True.

For the first time in years I like both teams I won't be upset either way.

Comment

• Yeah, that's kinda where I'm at as well. I guess if I was FORCED to pick someone I'd go with the Saints. I like Brees, Bush and Colston. Though I do like the Colts..

I guess I would be fine either way, but Brees doesn't have a ring and Peypey does.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information