Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what people see in Morgan he has yet to do any thing that shows me he can be a starter.

Comment

• What has he done to show you he can't be? He has barely seen the field.

He's a young guy and was considered by some to be the second best safety prospect that year. Some of you guys are so quick to throw people away before they've really seen the field.. Morgan and Cottam specifically.

Give them time before they're not deemed worthy. It doesn't happen overnight.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        What has he done to show you he can't be? He has barely seen the field.
        If the coaching staff doesn't think he should be on the field why should I?

As for BC I have faith he can play but I don't believe he can stay on the field reminds me of Todd Heap.

Comment

• The coaching staff never said he wouldn't be in the future. They went with veteran experience, which didn't work out well. That means he never has a place here?

Also, you're going on the opinion of Clancy Pendergast, who is one of the worst coordinators we've ever had? I'll wait to see what a real NFL coordinator thinks of our defensive personnel before I write a player off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
            I don't know what people see in Morgan he has yet to do any thing that shows me he can be a starter.
            He has like 8 tackles vs. St. Louis in the pre-season. He showed he his athleticism and tackling ability. Yea it was the pre-season, but it was against NFL caliber starters. He also came out as a juinior. One thing Herman Edwards knows is defensive backs, and I think Morgan does deserve a little bit more time. Imagine the amount of stress put on the players, in addition changing schemes three times in three years.
            hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

If the coaching staff doesn't think he should be on the field why should I?

As for BC I have faith he can play but I don't believe he can stay on the field reminds me of Todd Heap.
              JC had to earn his spot on the field, although many felt he was better than Larry Johnson.

Comment

• I thought Morgan looked pretty decent in his start against Jacksonville. Not good by any stretch, but not as bad as Brown. I'd be ok with Page and Morgan starting at safety next year. I'm not ok with the starting inside linebackers.

Comment

• The Rams have NFL caliber starters?

Comment

The Rams have NFL caliber starters?
                    Steven Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      Steven Jackson
                      Ok one but he didn't even play in that game.

In other news Jack Harry had a interview with Scott Pioli and the only thing out of it worth talking about IMO is he laughed at the Dorsey trade talk and said he planned on having both Dorsey and DJ back.

Here is the link it's a video part one is pretty much a waste of time unless you have nothing better to do part two is when they get in to the players and what not.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/content...OjBKEQ0EA.cspx

Comment

• Great find and actually a pretty good watch. I'm glad that he said we were keeping Dorsey and DJ. I've been saying it to people on these boards for months but it's nice to have some sort of confirmation from the front office.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Great find and actually a pretty good watch. I'm glad that he said we were keeping Dorsey and DJ. I've been saying it to people on these boards for months but it's nice to have some sort of confirmation from the front office.
                          Yes, because Pioli would go out and say, "Yeah, we absolutely are looking forward to trading Dorsey. We have no use for him." Then Pioli would have all the leverage and could get the sweetest deal possible. I think if a team offered a 1st straight up for Dorsey Pioli would jump all over it.

On a side note, watched some video of Anthony Davis today, specifically against South Florida, and he looked pretty good against Selvie. Seemed to do well in pass protection and run blocking. Against other teams he looked more hit and miss. I also watched Okung, Campbell and just a bit of Bulaga...not that impressed with the tackles. If the Chiefs want to trade down and take one, fine, but I don't think any of them will be left tackles in the league, and I doubt they'll be any better than Albert.

Comment

• The media kills me they act like Dorsey is the worst player on the team or something they need to stop looking at stats and watch the games.

Comment

• Jack Harry's thoughts on Scott after the interview.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/2...es-his-tune-on

"I'll admit, going in, I had a completely different perception of the Chiefs general manager," Harry said, who also admitted he "came away very impressed" with the Chiefs GM.

"I find Pioli to be intelligent, witty, affable and most importantly, very likeable," he said.

"He's the polar opposite of his predecessor who spent countless hours sipping wine on the Plaza and rubbing elbows with the so called movers and shakers around town," Harry said.

Comment

The Rams have NFL caliber starters?
                                It might be a stretch, but they aren't playing in the canadian league, they were playing in the national football league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information