Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becuase getting a thurd rounder this year is just as good as a 5th rounder every other year. i kow this, next years class is much deeper and sexier. but this helps because Pioli doesn't know who on this team fits where. so he could analyze a full year of this team together and get to know his team and have a **** load of picks next year.

With or without Tony G we will be in the 5-8 wins arena.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
      I'm not sure how much Haley likes using TE's in his offense, but I imagine it's not a huge part. I think we traded Tony G at the last point in his career that we could get any value out of him and as much as I hate to see him go I think we got good value out of this. I do wonder though if there isn't another trade in the works given that we got next years pick which could be Boldin. I'm speculating here but I imagine there will be a lot of fireworks this weekend and we have been cutting wide receivers seemingly every day. Should be interesting.
      I hope this doesn't mean Crabtree at #3. Bleh.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        You do know this is not the last year the Chiefs will ever play a season right?
        yeah but still you traded for Cassel and now you're taking weapons AWAY from him.this move just screams idiotic

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          yeah but still you traded for Cassel and now you're taking weapons AWAY from him.this move just screams idiotic
          I'm not as upset as you but I agree with at least this much. I completely understand trading Tony and getting proper value, but why after we got Cassel? We're making it harder for this offense to be productive with the cuts/trades we've made lately. That's the part I'm not completely understanding.

Comment

Lets say some team panics and trades up for a QB like MS we could end up with two first round picks and two second round picks next year how huge would that be?

Comment

I hate that Tony G is gone but like i said in number 3 of my points I thik that Pioli is arming himself with ammo for next year after he truely understands who fits on this team and where they fit. I now its idiotic to say but next years talent is zomgz so a 3rd thus year or a 2nd next year to me is HUGE!
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Well Boe at least two of us see the light.

Comment

Dear Sirs,

We are very pleased to see you've made the excellent choice to move Mr. Gonzalez to other pastures. Not having to contend with him twice a year will make our lives much easier.

In order to be consistent with this line of thinking, we suggest you refrain from selecting Mr. Crabtree in the upcoming draft. Also note that the Oakland Raiders are an excellent example of how to best build a receiver corps that is harmonious with our objectives.

We appreciate your ongoing efforts to support our work.

Yours collectively,

The Denver Broncos Defensive Backs

Comment

Well Boe at least two of us see the light.
                    Yes Splat, because everything I've said has completely contradicted what you said? Oh, wait, it hasn't. It sucks we lost Tony but like I've said for a LONG time it'd be nice for him to get a chance at a ring.

Unless you still think you're the only "enlightened" Chiefs fan.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                      Yes Splat, because everything I've said has completely contradicted what you said? Oh, wait, it hasn't. It sucks we lost Tony but like I've said for a LONG time it'd be nice for him to get a chance at a ring.

Unless you still think you're the only "enlightened" Chiefs fan.
                      No not just me I said BOE as well.:)

Comment

No not just me I said BOE as well.:)
                        Oh, you and boe. I forgot, if we don't want Tyson Jackson or BJ Raji 3rd overall we don't know what we're talking about. :)

Comment

Well I am smart. I don't think this will hamper Cassel's development or makes us a 1-15 team. Gives us ammo next year after we find out what this team is made of, what type of D should be run wiht the personel we have etc.

I t sucks losing Tony though, I loved him and wish him the best.

Comment

Pioli BETTER have a plan to use those picks to get into this year.r

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Pioli BETTER have a plan to use those picks to get into this year.r

I don't know what the plan is, but I can't imagine Pioli doesn't alreay have one. It's tough to lose a guy that's been so good for our franchise, but if we are going to move in a new direction tough decisions are going to have to be made. I'm putting my trust in this front office and will give this a chance to play out before making any snap judgments.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                                Oh, you and boe. I forgot, if we don't want Tyson Jackson or BJ Raji 3rd overall we don't know what we're talking about. :)
                                You can add Crabs to my list now that we traded Gonzo but Raji is #1 and Jackson only if they trade down but I still say Jackson is drafted top 10 by some one.:)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information