Clear All

• I thought so last year as well. ;p

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I thought so last year as well. ;p
      Well they did bring in Mike Goff and that C from the Bengals (can't think of his name) both ended up being bad moves but from the teams point of view they thought they had addressed it.

Comment

• Goff was supposed to solidify that RG spot. Alot of bengal fans thought that Center was worse that Niswanger, probably just competition to attempt to make Niswanger better.
        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
          Goff was supposed to solidify that RG spot. Alot of bengal fans thought that Center was worse that Niswanger, probably just competition to attempt to make Niswanger better.
          I hear that.

I'm just saying from the teams point of view I can understand their thinking be it right or wrong.

Comment

• The team will release running back Dantrell Savage and wide receiver Devard Darling Wednesday, according to Josh Looney of the team's website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              The team will release running back Dantrell Savage and wide receiver Devard Darling Wednesday, according to Josh Looney of the team's website.
              If true, thats a little unfortunate about Savage. He's the kind of guy you hope is a success story, but I just think he is too small and not fast enough, just doesn't have that athletic oomph that would allow him to be a productive player in the League. Hope he got that degree from Oklahoma State.

Bye bye Darling.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                If true, thats a little unfortunate about Savage. He's the kind of guy you hope is a success story, but I just think he is too small and not fast enough, just doesn't have that athletic oomph that would allow him to be a productive player in the League. Hope he got that degree from Oklahoma State.
                That is from the Chiefs official site so pretty sure its true. :)

I like Savage as well but didn't see how he fit.

Comment

Bye bye Darling.
                  Haha, yeah, that's kind of how I felt. Sucks to see Savage go, see ya Devard Darling.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Is there a benefit for the Chiefs by waiting so long to tender these players? I would have thought with a couple of them, as you guys have mentioned, DJ, Page and O'Cally would have gotten offers by now.

Comment

• There is no $$ incentive in late tenders, it's just the way the Pioli administration does business. As for Savage, I had hoped that he could be a Darren Sproles-type of back, but he didn't seem quick enough, and he has questionable hands. Devard Darling? As they say in old Mexico, AMF!

Comment

Bye bye Darling.
                        I'm glad Savage is finally gone.

I was over-tired of people rooting for the guy. He sucks, and was a waste of a roster spot for what? 3 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          I'm glad Savage is finally gone.

I was over-tired of people rooting for the guy. He sucks, and was a waste of a roster spot for what? 3 years?
                          That's how I have felt about Jackie Battle.

Comment

• according to Jason La Canfora on NFLTA we are one of the teams interested in CHester Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              according to Jason La Canfora on NFLTA we are one of the teams interested in CHester Taylor
                              I would like this pickup, he doesn't have a lot of miles and is a good pass catcher out of the backfield. Not sure if we would be his first choice though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPhilb View Post
                                I would like this pickup, he doesn't have a lot of miles and is a good pass catcher out of the backfield. Not sure if we would be his first choice though.
                                Unless the Chiefs offer him a lot of money and he looks at Charles and says, "I'll probably at least get to split carries with you." Playing time and money speak in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information