Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like he is going to B-More another year of Lance Long and Bobby Wade dropping balls o joy.

Comment

• It's not 100% yet.

At this point I'd almost rather have Walter anyways.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Sounds like he is going to B-More another year of Lance Long and Bobby Wade dropping balls o joy.
        come on Scott man up give them our late 2nd...that'll sweeten the pot

Comment

• No, don't do it. Give them a third and that's it. Don't cave.

Comment

• screw it I WANT BOLDING LATE 2ND!!!!!!!!we NEED WR's and Boldin is a Pro Bowler and is better then ANYONE we could use that pick on

Comment

• He's also going to be 30 and is frequently hurt.

I want Boldin as much as the next guy but I don't want to hurt our future for it. He won't even be on the team when we finally become competitive. What is the end game here?

Comment

• where did all this frequently hurt garbage come from?you mean when he nearly broke his face trying to make a catch over the middle?I would take Q over a healthy Bowe anyday

Comment

• The whole he is going to be 30 thing is getting played out 30 is not what it used to be there are 30+ year old WR's all over the NFL playing at a high level.

Comment

The whole he is going to be 30 thing is getting played out 30 is not what it used to be there are 30+ year old WR's all over the NFL playing at a high level.
                    Re-read what I said, Splat. I didn't say he was losing a step or that he couldn't (or anyone) play past 30, but he will be 33 or 34 by the time we are COMPETITIVE. Why in gods name would you trade a mid-second for someone who won't be around when we really need him?

Again, I love Boldin, and I always have, but I don't REALLY see the point of giving up anything more than a third.

Comment

• You don't see the Chiefs being competitive in 2011 when Boldin will be 31?

Comment

• Wilson: Chiefs re-sign Jackie Battle

Why does this guy keep getting another chance? He is just not any good.

Comment

• http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...8-95568965e382

OMG Wade Smith really? Can't we do a little better than a KC O-Line cast off? Or his he actually good? Thoughts.

Comment

You don't see the Chiefs being competitive in 2011 when Boldin will be 31?
                            It depends. A few good drafts and a couple good FA pickups, sure, maybe, but I think it's more likely that it'll take another 2-3 years to be a playoff team year in and year out.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                              http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...8-95568965e382

OMG Wade Smith really? Can't we do a little better than a KC O-Line cast off? Or his he actually good? Thoughts.
                              Well, he's not good, but he's not terrible. He's ok at best.

Comment

• Sweet another okay/below avg. player, meh.

I'd give ya rep but "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vidae again."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information