Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colts just released Ryan Lilja. I would absolutely love KC to sign him. He's 28 years old and is very solid. He's not the best in the NFL, but he's head and shoulders ahead of anyone on our roster, and he's been part of a winning organization.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Lilja would be perfect. He is more of a pass blocker, but he fits into Weis' offense well. Jamal would be a good stop gap and a teacher for the next younger NT. Agree on both of them

Comment

• There has been zero news about Thomas Jones, I don't think it's looking good looks like the Chiefs will be going the cheaper route once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          There has been zero news about Thomas Jones, I don't think it's looking good looks like the Chiefs will be going the cheaper route once again.
          I haven't heard news that he's visiting anywhere else, so that leads me to believe something is in the works.

We'll have to wait and find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            I haven't heard news that he's visiting anywhere else, so that leads me to believe something is in the works.

We'll have to wait and find out.

i saw over at The Coalition earlier tonight that news from KC was that Thomas Jones was still in town and they are hammering out a deal, just someting i read over there as i said, guess we'll have to wait and see.

also, glad Chambers got resigned today.

Comment

• I hope BK I think it would be a huge pick up I know some people (not on here) want to say it's just a back up RB but that is a huge need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                I hope BK I think it would be a huge pick up I know some people (not on here) want to say it's just a back up RB but that is a huge need.

TJ is from Big Stone Gap, Va
                thats about an hour from me so i want a hometown guy on the Chiefs roster.;)

Comment

• We REALLY need a backup/change of pace guy, so I'd absolutely love this signing if they can get it done. Honestly, I think it's one of the biggest needs we have on the offensive side.. we can't let Jamaal get hurt or too tired with too many carries.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                    TJ is from Big Stone Gap, Va
                    thats about an hour from me so i want a hometown guy on the Chiefs roster.;)
                    Where are you from? I was doing a service trip in Narrows, VA (About 30 minutes or so West of Blacksburg) last week and they bragging about the Jones brothers being from their area too...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Anyway, much like most Chiefs fans, I'm pretty ticked that Pioli's sitting on his hands here and not swooping in to nab some great FA's

Here's my personal wish list:

1. Ty Law
                      2. Kendrell Bell
                      3. Pat Surtain
                      4. Shawn Barber
                      5. Vonnie Holiday

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        Where are you from? I was doing a service trip in Narrows, VA (About 30 minutes or so West of Blacksburg) last week and they bragging about the Jones brothers being from their area too...

Bluefield Va thats Ahmad Bradshaws hometown as well.

all these small towns are within an hours drive or so.

i can be in Narrows within 25 minutes and Blacksburg in about 45 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                          Bluefield Va thats Ahmad Bradshaws hometown as well.

all these small towns are within an hours drive or so.

i can be in Narrows within 25 minutes and Blacksburg in about 45 minutes.
                          Sick.

Yeah, I loved Narrows. Great people and great community. I can't wait to go back. They were talking about how Giles County HS shut Thomas Jones down in the State Playoffs and pulled off the big upset. You live in some really pretty country up there.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            Sick.

Yeah, I loved Narrows. Great people and great community. I can't wait to go back.
                            ya, most people are really down to earth and friendly around here.

Comment

• We got Fargas coming in tommorow so id be really suprised if we didn't sign one of them it looks to be pretty important to them to get another back in here, as it should.
                              Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                                We got Fargas coming in tommorow so id be really suprised if we didn't sign one of them it looks to be pretty important to them to get another back in here, as it should.

ya, i'd be ok with Fargas but would prefer TJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information