This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
    ya, most people are really down to earth and friendly around here.
    Yeah, we ate at a different church each night and the dinners were soo good. I ate a lot of nanner pudding while I was up there. I think I'm going to head up there this summer to catch up with the people up there and do some fishing and hiking.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• So who would hall rather have Jones or Fargas?
      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
        Yeah, we ate at a different church each night and the dinners were soo good. I ate a lot of nanner pudding while I was up there. I think I'm going to head up there this summer to catch up with the people up there and do some fishing and hiking.
        ya, theres great fishing and hiking here.

make sure you check out the new river gorge bridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
          ya, theres great fishing and hiking here.

make sure you check out the new river gorge bridge.
          Thanks for tip. I'll check it out fo sho. I met a Raiders fan up there and gave him a lot of ****. How did you become a Chiefs fan?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Thanks for tip. I'll check it out fo sho. I met a Raiders fan up there and gave him a lot of ****. How did you become a Chiefs fan?
            i was watching a Chiefs/Seahawks game in early season of 89 and saw Derrick Thomas disrupting everything it seemed on defense and Okoye was a nightmare running the ball along with Barry Word and thts how it all started for me as a KC fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
              So who would hall rather have Jones or Fargas?
              Thomas Jones and it isn't close. I've always been a big fan of his and he has been productive for years.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

lol
                ya theres a few around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  The Colts just released Ryan Lilja. I would absolutely love KC to sign him. He's 28 years old and is very solid. He's not the best in the NFL, but he's head and shoulders ahead of anyone on our roster, and he's been part of a winning organization.
                  I was shocked to see him released. He is alright but thankfully not the type of OLman the Colts are looking for now. Definitlely the small, quick, pulling type guard to use in a ZBS.

Comment

• I got a chance to know the team last year, the players, the coaches and everyone, Chambers said. They all embraced me as soon as I came in. I was able to be successful. Matt Cassel and I built a relationship over the past three months, which I never had with a quarterback. Hes a guy I wanted to play with. He was definitely a huge part in me wanting to return.

I felt like the team had a great nucleus of guys. We were fighting and scrapping and trying to win games. No one ever gave up. Everybody practiced really hard. Those are the type of guys you want to play football with. Eventually, things are going to turn around.

Comment

• Lilja fits pretty well into what the Chiefs will want (athletic OLs who specialize in pass blocking).

Comment

• Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli was on 610 Sports with Nick Wright this morning and Wright didn't waste anytime with the question we're all wondering:

What's going on with Thomas Jones?

Per Pioli, Jones is still in Kansas City visiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          Kansas City Chiefs GM Scott Pioli was on 610 Sports with Nick Wright this morning and Wright didn't waste anytime with the question we're all wondering:

What's going on with Thomas Jones?

Per Pioli, Jones is still in Kansas City visiting.
                          ya, this is basically what i saw at the chiefs board last night.

hope he signs soon.

Comment

• Thomas Jones signed with you guys !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Nice pick up, he and Charles will be good for each other.

Comment

• We got him on the cheap too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...om-the-chiefs/

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information