Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if that is all they wanted then they would have went the cheaper route with Justin Fargas.

Comment

• I realize this is 3rd hand but, according to ArrowheadPride.com:

Free agent NT Shaun Smith has announced to his Twitter followers that he's the newest member of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Comment

• I'm with Splat. I don't care if the ratio is 60-40, but I see TJ having a bigger role in the offense than some people think. I see Charles getting 1200 yds and TJ getting 800 yds or alittle more. I think TJ will take more carries to get that 800 yds because he will be used in short yardgae and goalline situations. Plus, he doesn't have the break away skills of Charles.
        If Charles breaks a 20+ yd run late in a game this season, they can spell him with TJ. Whereas last season Charles stayed in the game until his shoulder said "NO MORE!" It will be good for both of them. The NFL is quickly turning into a 2 back league and now we have our 2 guys.

Comment

• TJ is only a stopgap one year (MAYBE two) player. I don't see him here after this next season unless something drastic happens.

If I had to pick a percentage, I'd say it'll be 75/25 for Charles.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            TJ is only a stopgap one year (MAYBE two) player. I don't see him here after this next season unless something drastic happens.

If I had to pick a percentage, I'd say it'll be 75/25 for Charles.
            I don't see what being a stop gap has to do with his playing time?

I look at this pick up as saving wear and tear on JC for when the team has a shot at the playoffs they don't want to run him in to the ground like they did LJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMatriculator View Post
              I realize this is 3rd hand but, according to ArrowheadPride.com:

Free agent NT Shaun Smith has announced to his Twitter followers that he's the newest member of the Kansas City Chiefs.
              Sounds good, he's got some size and familiarity with Crennel, and enough production that you think he'd be good competition for Edwards. His greatest production came playing for Crennel, so maybe he can break out again. Chambers, Jones and Smith, that's a decent enough little spree so far.

Comment

• Adding Lilja would make me a happy camper until the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  Adding Lilja would make me a happy camper until the draft.
                  They would not hear one more negative word out of me till the draft. :)

Comment

• I haven't read anywhere that he's even visiting teams, but he must be.

Comment

• Maybe they know something we don't?

He is not a great player but solid from what I have seen would be an upgrade.

Comment

• Yeah he isn't great by any means but when you compare him to some of our OL/depth, he'd be a significant upgrade.

Comment

• I would not mind going after Kevin Mawae, I know he is old but dude can still play and is a great locker room guy who better to teach a rookie center the ropes?

Comment

• Ya I'd take him too. He's still got a year or two left and would help us solidify that line until some younger guys (who we hopefully draft..) develop.

Comment

• Wade Smith and Andy Alleman have signed elsewhere. Our interior OL is looking worse, if that were even possible.

Comment

• I think they are planning on taking a hand full OL in the draft atleast three.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information