This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
    here's to hoping DJ can finally live up to his potential.
    after he signs the tender, I believe the Chiefs will be actively seeking a trade for him during the draft. The Eagles would be a good trade partner. Maybe give up a 3rd this year or a 2nd next year. The Chiefs could help address the ILB issue by drafting Spikes with the 2b or even in the 3rd. His stock fell alot with his slow 40 time. I think he would be a good fit though.

Comment

• I think the Chiefs would be willing to trade DJ if their is a market for him but I don't think they will be actively shopping him.

Comment

• my internet went capoot before we started signing people.I love what we've done so far.. little iffy on Weigmann cause I thought he started to lose a step before we let him go but love we're trying to improve the OL

Comment

• I thought you were dead.

Comment

• T rich hi cutie!
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• T-RICH! We're glad you're ok!

Yeah pretty good signings. Glad you're back.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Josh Looney - no number assigned to T.Jones yet...he must be ready to wheel and deal with D. Washington for that #20. :)

Comment

• http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/3...ng-doesnt-mean

Pioli: Wiegmann Signing Doesn't Mean Niswanger's Gone.

"Don’t make it out to be some sort of ominous sign that means this player is on the way out," Pioli said according to Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. "Here’s what it means for Rudy: It means there’s going to be stiff competition for his position just like every other player has. We’re trying to get better."

"That competition will sort itself out. We’re trying to put the five best offensive linemen that fit out on the field. Other than that, we’re not going to be boxed into anything."

"We went back and watched games specifically against some of the bigger players and the bigger nose tackles and Casey played well," he said. "He’s a very smart, crafty football player and still a solid starter in the National Football League."

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/3...ng-doesnt-mean

Pioli: Wiegmann Signing Doesn't Mean Niswanger's Gone.

"Don’t make it out to be some sort of ominous sign that means this player is on the way out," Pioli said according to Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. "Here’s what it means for Rudy: It means there’s going to be stiff competition for his position just like every other player has. We’re trying to get better."

"That competition will sort itself out. We’re trying to put the five best offensive linemen that fit out on the field. Other than that, we’re not going to be boxed into anything."

"We went back and watched games specifically against some of the bigger players and the bigger nose tackles and Casey played well," he said. "He’s a very smart, crafty football player and still a solid starter in the National Football League."
                    Still a solid starter in the NFL (Why do most upper managment and coaches in the NFL referr to it as Nation Football League? Maybe, they're not into the whole brevity thing.NFL is so much faster and it flows off the tongue.), but we brought in someone else to compete with him. I love it!

I think we all figured Niswanger as the backup, not gone. He has good enough skills to play a backup role at C and G. That flexibilty is nice to have in a backup.

Comment

• Yeah I agree, I never expected Niswanger to be CUT, just.. not starting. He just isn't good enough, and there are worse things in life.

Comment

• Does a weigman signing mean no looks at Pouncey?
                        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

Does a weigman signing mean no looks at Pouncey?
                          We have to get younger and better at the C position. Pouncey should definitely be on Pioli's radar. It's just a matter of timing and availabilty.

Comment

Does a weigman signing mean no looks at Pouncey?
                            Not at all IMO.

Comment

• I don't think so, no. Wiegmann is a year or two stop-gap rental, at best. I'd be surprised if G/C wasn't address this year.

Comment

• http://arrowheadaddict.com/2010/03/2...ox-and-ndukwe/

"The Chiefs re-signed two under the radar players in FB Mike Cox and G Ike Ndukwe.

Ndukwe siged his RFA tender and Cox was an exclusive rights free agent."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information