This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefLee View Post
    I'm digging this forum! I'm new but a long-time Chiefs-aholic.

Up late last night watching NFL Network. Though I've been convinced there's no way for us to trade out of #3, seems like lots of rumblings of teams wanting to get in front of the Seahawks to draft Sanchez. If Pioli can pull this off, trade down for more picks, then he's definitely THE MAN!

Teams with potential interest in Sanchez appear to include: Seahawks, Browns, Denver, Jets, San Fran and Jags. Letting the bidding begin :)
    Welcome to the boards and the Chiefs forum. We're easily one of the most active. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I just got done watching the PC for Gonzo it was hard to watch but it is what it is I can't be mad at him or the Chiefs.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/

Comment

It's one of those that shows you, it's a business.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

www.nationalfootballpost.com/2...-six-year-deal/

The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to terms with quarterback Matt Cassel on a six-year contract extension with $36 million guaranteed, a league source close to the situation has just informed me.

Comment

Well that's big news and definitely means Thigpen should just rest up if it wasn't 100% clear before, which it was.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

According to Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star, the Lions offered their second first-round pick (No. 20 overall) and the first pick in round two (No. 33) to the Chiefs for the third overall pick.

Thoughts?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Actually if you read the article:

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/787

it was the Chiefs who offered it and the Lions (wisely) completely rejected it.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Nevermind... it was the Chiefs that offered that and the Lions turned it down.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

PFT originally misread the article and posted the mistake.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

So now the Chiefs are saying they have not gave Cassel a long term deal?

Comment

Franks Gansz passes away.:(

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....sses-away.html

SMU lost the heart - and unofficial voice - of its football program late Monday afternoon when special teams coach Frank Gansz died at the age of 70.

The former Kansas City Chiefs coach and NFL special teams guru passed away six days after he suffered complications after undergoing knee replacement surgery.

SMU coach June Jones and Mustangs players had been praying for Gansz since his heart stopped on Wednesday after coming out of the surgery.

"Heaven became even a better place today.....God bless Frank Gansz" Jones posted on his Twitter page minutes ago.
                        Gansz, a native of Pennsylvania, coached for 38 seasons - 24 in the NFL and 14 in college.

He played center and linebacker at the Naval Academy from 1956-60 and served his commission after graduation in the Air Force as a pilot.

He was married to Barbara, and had two children, Jennifer and Frank Jr., who is the special teams coach at UCLA.

Former NFL coach Dick Vermeil said the St. Louis Rams wouldn't have won the Super Bowl in 1999 without Gansz, but his contributions went much deeper.

"He was the finest football coach I ever worked with," Vermeil said. "The quality of the human being matched his coaching skills. ...He's such a dynamic guy. His vibrancy will live forever in the people that he touched."

Gansz, who came out of retirement to join Jones at SMU last season, was known around SMU for his inspirational quotes, historical references and how he led practice on a headset microphone.

"Coach Gansz means so much to this team," sophomore defensive back Chris Banjo said on Saturday. "What he stands for, he loves us so much. We also love him."

Comment

Report: Chiefs Dump Bulk Of Scouting Staff

Comment

Keep an eye on Succop. Big leg there. Reminds me of Nick Folk a little bit actually...except Ryan can kick off.

Beasta. Going into last season he was considered one of the best kicker prospects in the nation. I've always loved his potential.
                            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-28-2009, 06:10 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Gonzo appearantly had a goodbye to KC presser and said the following:

"I'm going to go on the record right now saying I will retire as a Chief."

I'm holding him to this
                              Last edited by T-RICH49; 04-28-2009, 06:16 PM.

Comment

"I'm going to go on record right now saying I'm going to retire as a Chief."

OMG i copy pasted this right before you edited you bastard!

:o
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information