This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    "I'm going to go on record right now saying I'm going to retire as a Chief."

OMG i copy pasted this right before you edited you bastard!

:o
    great minds think alike :D

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Keep an eye on Succop. Big leg there. Reminds me of Nick Folk a little bit actually...except Ryan can kick off.

Beasta. Going into last season he was considered one of the best kicker prospects in the nation. I've always loved his potential.
      He is pretty big for a kicker...

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        He is pretty big for a kicker...
        He could play NT?
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

He could play NT?
          Now your just being a Succop.

Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            Now your just being a Succop.

Ha.
            that was weak not gonna lie!

I want a Succop jersey though
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

haha. He was up to about 230 at one point. I know he looks like a linebacker without his shirt on. lol. He doesnt look nearly as big in pads.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

that was weak not gonna lie!

I want a Succop jersey though
                Your just jealous of my mad joke skills...

Comment

He could play NT?

Wouldn't suprise me. Pioli is looking for players that are versitle. Cassel better watch his back.

Comment

http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl

Wed, 29 Apr 2009

Bob Gretz, of BobGretz.com, reports the Kansas City Chiefs have let go vice president of player personnel Bill Kuharich.

Comment

• Wow. Really? He's been here for a while. That's kind of shocking.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Pioli took the job so late he pretty much had to work with who was here all ready I look for him to bring in "His" guys now.

Comment

• I think thats a good thing, good move.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• I like the move. I was terrified he would be the new GM when Carl got canned, so I'm glad to see him move on. Hope he lands on his feet somewhere, like Oakland.

Comment

• He's actually pretty good, but just doesn't fit with Pioli.

Comment

• http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+W

The Chiefs have hired Falcons scout Phil Emery to be their new director of college scouting, multiple sources tell PFW.

Emery had been in Atlanta's personnel department for the past five years, working as both director of college scouting and a regional scout. Prior to that, he had a six-year stay as an area scout for the Bears and worked as a strength and conditioning coach in the Navy for eight years.

Emery should be familiar with the ways of Chiefs GM Scott Pioli, as he worked under Thomas Dimitroff — Pioli's understudy in New England — for the past 15 months. Emery brings a very thorough, militant scouting approach to his new club

In K.C., Emery replaces Chuck Cook, who was fired earlier this week. Cook had spent the past 25 years with the Chiefs, the last 12 as their director of college scouting, and is a well-liked individual around the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information