This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    Until late in the season, he was a bit of a malcontent. He seems to be coming around, though...and that's probably why he's still got a spot on the roster.
    He was just upset that he wasn't starting and he had good reason to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
      That's a pretty cool analogy. You should be a fiction writer. There is no way a player would put themselves in that kind of situation.
      Yeah, I don't see that happening in a million years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        He was just upset that he wasn't starting and he had good reason to be.

and to futher that I heard he really didn't complain much and was pretty passive about the whole deal. I believe Haley was upset that he didn't seem to care the he wasn't starting. I imagine this year will be make or break for him as he now will know the expectations going into camp.

Comment

• A persons profession has absolutely nothing to do with them on a personal level. Look at tiger Jordan had gambling problems then look at Madoff. in my opinionthere is nothing wrong with loving the way someone plays a game but to say I want to be like you not having a clue about their personality is kindab weird to me. Let's Go Chiefs....

Any pro bowl predictions?

Comment

• Eric Berry, Jamaal Charles and Brandon Flowers (finally).

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• What a person does off the field can effect the team on the field in a big way see Big Ben.

Comment

• Big ben affects the team by being suspended if he was able. To play I not sure how much... I agree with the flowers pick I don't know how many touches Charles will lose. Berry I sure hope so.

Comment

• Colquitt's year. Finally Colquitt won't be the best player on the team, and maybe he'll finally get to go the Pro Bowl.

Comment

• So I've been reading about Jon Asamoah - love the pick, great value. Pioli mentioned he could also play center. Also talked about puting the 5 best offensive linemen out there, so I don't know if I'd be surprised if the Chiefs eventually ran out a line of Albert-Waters-Asamoah-Lilja-O'Callaghan at some point in time this year.

On a side note, I really hope Barry Richardson and/or Colin Brown step up and push O'Callaghan for playing time. The only way the Chiefs line keeps getting better at this point is for improvement from within and competition.

Comment

• I look for O'Callaghan to improve he joined the team after the season had all ready started last year and played well, now he will have full TC and pre season with the team.

Comment

• Honestly, this is how I see our offensive line looking opening day:

LT: Brandon Albert
                        LG: Jon Asamoah
                        C: Brian Waters / Casey Wiegmann
                        RG: Ryan Lilja
                        RT: Ryan O'Callaghan

Five best linemen means something. Waters is better than Wiegmann but I think Asamoah is a starter from day one, I really do. I love this kid and he's an instant upgrade over both Waters and Wiegmann at this point.

Comment

• I haven't seen any one post this, but it's a good read.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...overlist_photo

Apparently the Chiefs tried to trade up in the 2nd for a player. I wonder who it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                            I haven't seen any one post this, but it's a good read.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...overlist_photo

Apparently the Chiefs tried to trade up in the 2nd for a player. I wonder who it was.
                            Great find plus rep.

Comment

• It would have been one of these guys:

TJ Ward
                              Arrelious Benn
                              Koa Misi
                              Torrell Troup
                              Rob Gronkowski
                              Sergio Kindle
                              Lamarr Houston
                              Zane Beadles
                              Linval Joseph
                              Daryl Washington
                              Jimmy Clausen
                              Taylor Mays

If I had to guess, I'd say it was Troup. Crennel apparently loved him and I bet they were hoping he'd fall to 50.

Comment

• Great read Village. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information