X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian!

nt

Comment

• We can get players from Mars for all I care just be good. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        We can get players from Mars for all I care just be good. :)
        I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

Probably just camp fodder, but you never know. Remember the big OT the Chiefs signed from Mexico a couple of years ago? I don't recall his name, but this subject made me think of it.

Comment

• I'll take all the bodies we can get at LB until someone flashes and sticks. Until then, bring on the camp fodder.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• What's a bigger need in 2011? OLB or ILB?
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• On second thought, don't tell me. I'm gonna play this part...solo.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(Sry, couldn't think of a pun. :'( )
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

Probably just camp fodder, but you never know. Remember the big OT the Chiefs signed from Mexico a couple of years ago? I don't recall his name, but this subject made me think of it.
                I dont think so. I think that Greenwood is the guy, that the team hopes will start in the middle for the next decade. He's unknown, Candaian, and small, but everything said about him reeks "instincts" and "leader". They cut another ILB to sign this player: Michael Johnson. He was the best defensive player in Cnadian college football, and a top 5 pick in the CFL draft. Yes, its the CFL, but still.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  On second thought, don't tell me. I'm gonna play this part...solo.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(Sry, couldn't think of a pun. :'( )
                  Try. Try hard.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera

Comment

What's a bigger need in 2011? OLB or ILB?
                    I would say ILB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      I would say ILB.
                      I think it depends on what we have in Belcher. If he can play than I am more concerned with our outside linebackers. Vrabel will be done very shortly, and Tamba is a good pass rusher, but inexperienced as a typical 34 OLB. And outside of Tamba the Chiefs have zero pass rush. If someone like Studebaker or Sheffield or someone else could step up and show a little spark that would be great.

Either way, I think UCLA's Akeem Ayers should be a target, assuming he comes out. I think he could play inside or out.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                        I think it depends on what we have in Belcher. If he can play than I am more concerned with our outside linebackers. Vrabel will be done very shortly, and Tamba is a good pass rusher, but inexperienced as a typical 34 OLB. And outside of Tamba the Chiefs have zero pass rush. If someone like Studebaker or Sheffield or someone else could step up and show a little spark that would be great.

Either way, I think UCLA's Akeem Ayers should be a target, assuming he comes out. I think he could play inside or out.
                        I agree with you. IMO, OLB is a bigger need. I think that all depends on who is available when we select in the 2011 draft (assuming they even have a draft with a lockout possible).

Putting pressure on the QB makes everyone elses job on defense alot easier. Getting a dominant pass rusher has to be a major priority going into next years draft.

As far as this year, I would like to see Wallace Gillberry move to OLB on passing downs. I think Gillberry and Hali are our 2 best pass rushers and need to put them in the best position to take advantage of that.

Comment

• Our ILB's are the main reason we can't stop the run which is the teams biggest need.

Comment

• ILB is a much bigger need than OLB. Hali is becoming a star and Vrable is still "solid" enough, but we drafted Sheffield who apparently shows a lot of promise.. but as far as our ILBs go? We don't even have a starting quality one on the roster right now. Maybe Greenwood, MAYBE, and maybe Derrick Johnson, though that is debatable.

Our biggest needs this offseason were ILB and Safety and only safety was addressed.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

What's a bigger need in 2011? OLB or ILB?

RT. I might as well get it out of the way early. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• I believe that a good NT will help the ILBs. I do agree that we don't have the higest of quality ILBs. Looking at the Patriots as a measuring stick, they have always had mediocre or old ILBs. Only when they decided to draft Mayo did they get a star and even then they had Seau partnered with him at times.

Vrable is still "solid" enough
                                I understand it's a matter of opinion, but I highly disagree with you. He was largely ineffective all year and is a year older now. Having Crennel in here is the only silver lining I see with Vrabel.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information