X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPLOOSH

Comment

• This video has 24k views and about 20k are me.
      Last edited by vidae; 06-19-2010, 07:44 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The Chiefs are one of 12 teams that have yet to sign a draft pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          The Chiefs are one of 12 teams that have yet to sign a draft pick.

I'm not worried. I imagine the market will set itself and Pioli will get it done before training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
            The Chiefs are one of 12 teams that have yet to sign a draft pick.
            They'll all fall into place quickly. Pioli is shrewd, so it sometimes takes awhile for agents to figure out how to deal with him.

Comment

• The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Tuesday that the club has signed fifth-round draft pick DB Kendrick Lewis.

Comment

• Nice! Just a few more Pioli.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/videogames/madden11?teamId=9

Madden ratings for the Chiefs it's not pretty, D. Williams is rated higher then T. Hali fail.

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...eron_sheffield

The Kansas City Chiefs have hammered out a four-year, $1.98 million contract with fifth-round rookie linebacker Cameron Sheffield, according to a league source.

Like fellow Chiefs rookie Kendrick Lewis' deal, Sheffield received a roster bonus instead of a signing bonus.

Comment

• Saw this earlier. Glad we have a few more being inked. Now for the big boys Pioli.

Comment

• This happens every year that the overall #1 pick isn't signed before draft day. His contract always pushes back the other 1st round picks until most miss a little bit of training camp. It sounds like the Rams and Bradford are getting close to finishing their deal. He is the biggest domino of the rookie contracts and will allow all the players drafted right after him will fall into place. I'm not a fan of how big his contract is sounding, but I don't blame him for getting every penny available. It sounds like he will drive up the price of all the top 12 seletions from the 2010 draft.

Comment

• Berry is going to get PAID, but I don't even care at this point.. I just want him in camp.

Comment

• Eddie Kennison retires as member of the Chiefs

Drafted No. 18 overall by the Rams in 1996, Kennison made his mark with seven seasons in Kansas City. Between 2002-2006, he averaged 961 yards per season, peaking during the Dick Vermeil era.

"I am honored and humbled to officially conclude my NFL playing career as a member of the Kansas City Chiefs," Kennison said in a statement. "My family is extremely grateful to the Hunt family, Scott Pioli and the Chiefs organization for making this moment possible. Kansas City has a special place in our hearts, and has truly become our home."

Comment

• Haha, I don't see how this is news to anyone. Why would anyone care if he did or not? :p

Comment

• I don't know why Chiefs fans are always knocking Kennison? He was never a #1 WR but was very solid in his time in KC.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information