Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not knocking him, I just couldn't care less if he retired a Chief or not. He was decent but not good on a high powered offense. That's it.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Tony Moeaki Gets Four-Year Deal, Chiefs Confirm Signing

Still my least favorite draft pick I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

• We need someone at TE, especially if they don't expect much from Cottam. I'm not a huge fan of the pick either, but I don't dislike it as much as you.

Only a few left to go Pioli.

Comment

• It's not that dislike him as a player it's that he has trouble staying on the field and we all ready have trouble with Cottom staying on the field.

I really think Pope is going to end up starting this year and he is not that great either but after you have Gonzo for so many years all TE's look average. :(

Comment

• Taking Moeaki because of his injuries was a gamble for sure, but if it pans out it could be really good for our offense. I guess I'm a little more willing to gamble in that situation. If Moeki AND Cottam can stay healthy, we have two good young TEs on the roster.

Comment

• http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...e-32a8b3d100a4

Dexter McCluster and Javier Arenas sign contracts.

Comment

• Get ready for the pure Dexiness

Comment

• two down and one ta go.

hoping Berry will be signed by this time tomorrow night.

Comment

• They still need to sign OG Jon Asamoah their 3rd round pick as well as Berry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      They still need to sign OG Jon Asamoah their 3rd round pick as well as Berry.

i read over at the Chiefs board the other day he had signed, my bad.

Comment

• I went from hating the Dex pick to loving it, I really think he is going to bring a much needed spark to our passing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          I went from hating the Dex pick to loving it, I really think he is going to bring a much needed spark to our passing game.

ya.

i had no idea who he was on draft day then i got a call the next day from a buddy of mine (who coaches college ball) and he was like wow, you guys got Dex.

i figured out kinda quickly after researching a little, this guy could fire up our offense.

Comment

• Yay, this is awesome! Only two more to go!

Comment

• Can't wait for camp to start. Baseball is fun for a while but when the Royals lose as much as they do...you really start chomping at the bit for God's sport.

I fully expect the Chiefs to run for 8-8. That's not great by any means, but when you have won 10 games in the last 3 years, 8 wins seems like a treasure trove by comparison. I think the offense will be middling to above average with glimpses of serious potential, while the defense is going to struggle I think.

Really need to see some young guys improve and step up on both sides of the ball.

Comment

• It's official with Asamoah now next up Berry!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information