Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more to go, but only one top 10 pick has signed. Come on Pioli! Get Berry inked!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The Rams need to get Bradford done ASAP he is messing up the top 5, McCoy at #3 has all ready said he is not signing to Bradford does.

Comment

• I heard bradford will get signed very soon. I've also heard that about Berry. What sucks is if you miss a lot of training camp, it could hurt your ability to immediately make an impact in the league. I read somewhere that agents and GM's argue over a few hundred dollars. ridiculous
        hate him back, it works for me.

Comment

• I can't imagine Berry will miss much time if any. Pioli will ensure that he is in camp given the important role he will likely play with the defense this year. McClain signing today should help matters I would think.

Also, Cottom was released today apparently because of an injury. It sounds like they will sign him back if he clears waivers but needed to make the move so that he didn't tie up a roster spot in camp. It sounds like even if he does play it won't be until later in the year. It doesn't appear his Chiefs future isn't appearing to birght at this point.

Comment

• http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/7...urns?ref=yahoo

We caught wind of a report on Wednesday evening that the Chiefs had waived tight end Brad Cottam.

After a little research, we found out that the Chiefs had waived/injured him meaning he would hit the waiver wire and, if he went unclaimed, would return to the Chiefs.

And that's exactly what happened as the Chiefs announced Cottam has been placed on reserve/PUP.

Comment

• So it sounds like Cottam's future is pretty bleak eh? I really thought he could have been really good, the heir-apparent to the infamous Gonzo. It would be nice to see him as a blocking tight end and use moeaki as more of a pass catching. That would be a good combo. I hope Cottam gets back to form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                So it sounds like Cottam's future is pretty bleak eh? I really thought he could have been really good, the heir-apparent to the infamous Gonzo. It would be nice to see him as a blocking tight end and use moeaki as more of a pass catching. That would be a good combo. I hope Cottam gets back to form.
                I doesn't sound good. I didn't realize that he a broke his neck last season. I can't believe that either wasn't reported or I missed it. ESPN is saying he's out for the year. Hopefully he heals and comes back, but that doesn't sound real promising.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/19873655288

Eric Berry getting closer to a deal.
                  Via Adam Schefter's twitter.

Comment

• That's too bad about Cottam, I thought he had a lot of potential and just when the Chiefs started utilizing him properly this injury. Hopefully his neck heals with no permanent repercussions and if he is able he can come back and play ball.

Comment

• Don't quote me on this, but I think I read it off Gretz's website. It sounded like Cottam has a cogenital narrowing in his spinal colum. So if he were to have a hyperextension injury it would make him more susceptible to a spinal cord injury, similar to how the Late Great Derrick Thomas died. You can still survive, but you'll most likely have either sensation or motor loss in your extremities.

I believe one of the sharpe broother's retired because he had a similar condition. Like i said before, I wish him the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        I love that information. I hope he only misses the first practice. We need that rookie on the field.

Comment

• ERIC BERRY IS SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED!!!!

http://twitter.com/berry1429/statuses/19923531126

per his own twitter account and arrowheadpride.com

Comment

• Was just going to post this! Woots!!!

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• It's go time.

Comment

• 6 years $60,000,000 with $34,000,000 guaranteed

Eric is now the highest paid safety in NFL history. He won't miss any training camp. So, he will have plaenty of time to earn it all.

It appears as though he will be able to afford the Camaro he wanted :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information