Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be shocked if Jones starts the first preseason game at RB, sounds like he will, I also think people should not read to much in to it.

Comment

• Kendrick Clancy drawing interest from Chiefs, Texans and Saints

Comment

• The Chiefs could certainly use some help on the DLine. Not sure why they didn't go after Schobel.

Comment

• Because Schobel would play OLB for the Chiefs...

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
            The Chiefs could certainly use some help on the DLine. Not sure why they didn't go after Schobel.
            He is 240 pounds.

Comment

• Arenas could be Chiefs' next great return man.

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/08/15...he-chiefs.html

Comment

• hey im a packers fan but i have always like thomas jones and it seems he always puts up solid yards everywhere he goes and is always underrated just wondering how hes looking in camp and if there is any chance he could be the #1rb in week one with jamal charles on the team????

Comment

• Originally posted by hoekd0250 View Post
                  hey im a packers fan but i have always like thomas jones and it seems he always puts up solid yards everywhere he goes and is always underrated just wondering how hes looking in camp and if there is any chance he could be the #1rb in week one with jamal charles on the team????
                  He has looked ok and had a good camp so far. He didn't get much done in the game against Atlanta, but he wasn't on the field much.

As for him starting when the season starts? Eh, I personally don't think it'll happen, but who knows.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    He is 240 pounds.
                    That's a good reason he shouldn't be on the line. I'd still take a look at him at linebacker though. It's not like the Chiefs have worldbeaters at backer.

Comment

• Originally posted by hoekd0250 View Post
                      hey im a packers fan but i have always like thomas jones and it seems he always puts up solid yards everywhere he goes and is always underrated just wondering how hes looking in camp and if there is any chance he could be the #1rb in week one with jamal charles on the team????
                      I don't think the Chiefs are going to have a "true" #1 RB it's going to be running back by committee.

Comment

• http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...f-68c19d3b9268

The Kansas City Chiefs are hosting a free evening practice session open to Season Ticket Holders and Chiefs fans at the New Arrowhead on Wednesday, August 25th at 7:15 PM. This practice will allow fans the opportunity to get a free preview of the Chiefs and all levels of the New Arrowhead. Stadium gates will open at 6:15 PM for the practice session and fans can enter through any spiral gate, the Tower Gate and Founderís Plaza Gate entrances. Parking for the night practice is free.
                        I normally go to these but it has always been on a weekend before, I will miss it. :(

Comment

• So I haven't been able to see either of the injuries, but having neck injuries in back to back games is somewhat disconcerting. Were they just freak injuries or were the guys using poor technique?

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                            So I haven't been able to see either of the injuries, but having neck injuries in back to back games is somewhat disconcerting. Were they just freak injuries or were the guys using poor technique?
                            I would lean more towards just freak plays.

Comment

• Sheffields was a lot of the helmet variety, but I wouldn't consider this bad form tackling.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Lance Long was cut, I always laughed when anyone on 101 The Fox or anyone else for that matter talked like he was guy to be our Wes Welker.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information